Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Secret Knowledge

Mask,
Although I am a avid student of the dream I do not analyze many of my dreams unless I deem them to be important or they leave a strong presence after I awake. Most dreams deal with everyday conflicts {although if you look deeper in the dream, any dream, they are also addressing other aspects of the dreamer's life}. I do believe there can be too much an emphasis put on interpreting every dream. Dreams are to help assist the dreamer in their journey to wholeness. Unless there is a on going therapy with a trained analyst that is confronting deep and serious psyche disorders I suggest the use of dreams as a tool as assisting and not as the only 'tool' to discover inner truths. "BIG' dreams are important but they happen only when the dreamer's life is at a point of great transition or realization. Or when the dreamer really needs to better understand the deeper layers of the truth within the life {this occurs more often than a BIG dream}. This is when I take the dream and break it down.

But, I do not suggest that those who keep a dream diary to not to continue to do so. Such day to day diaries can help realize patterns of emotional behavior and conflicts. Keeping a diary is the best route to take if one wants to analyze their dreams on a regular basis. Otherwise I suggest analyzing the dream when one believes it is a big dream or wants to understand the emotions of a recent or on going conflict.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present