Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Weird Nightmare

Hi Jerry....I believe your right on the money regarding everything you have said here...and, yes,
when you turn 60 it's like the bomb has hit you
on the head...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Flushing NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Weird Nightmare

Connie,
Sixty is definitely a milestone. Or better yet a rock that hits you head on. But to be honest turning 60 hasn't been that big of a deal for me. It probably has to do with the fact I have been a fitness type for the past 30 years {that's half my life} and I don't feel 60. Physically I still have a rigorous physical program {45-60 minutes of shooting basketball and then 30 minutes of brisk walking} that keeps me feeling 'young' {or should I say 'Jung'?}. As humans evolve it is a fact we live longer, and a better quality of life if one does take care of the 'temple'. This is another subject I sometimes 'preach' to, physical fitness and the great benefits it provides as we age. And of course keeping a sharp mind, something Jungian psyche provides for m because of the required thinking process involved.

In 2008 my high school class had a 40 year reunion and looking around I was so disappointed at how most had let the years slip into a dependency on medications, grossly overweight, high blood pressure, diabetic lives. And it was the vast majority. Plus so many had already made the transition {the language I learned from my 'Unitarian' experience, instead of the frightening term 'death'}. As the old saying goes,{pay me now or pay me later'. Later has arrived.

The good news is anyone can start at anytime and make changes that greatly benefit the quality of life. Studies show that even at an older age the inclusion of physical activity improves the quality of life, and the longevity. Those in their 80s had a vast improvement when adding light physical exercise to their routine. And that is what it has a to be. A life changing routine. Unfortunately, as with taking the time to better understand the psychological aspects of ones life, the 'inner search', adding physical exercise is even harder. A lack of DISCIPLINE, a quality that the hero/heroine possesses in defeating whatever the 'dragon' that may cross their path. We westerners, and the rest of the world is catching up, are a lazy bunch. If not for the advances in medications most would die in their 60s. A sad commentary of the world as we live it in the 21st century.

End of sermon.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present