Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Indiana Jane

Thank you, Jerry. I always look forward to your comments.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Kristi,
A beautiful 'essay' I must say. A great summary of who you are and so much information why you are that person, the old and the new. Your evolution is inspiring. Your life does have meaning.

What is imminent for me is the reclaiming of my own autonomy...that freedom, personal sovereignty...coming to know my own self/Self. To do this, I have a lot of archaeological (Indiana Jones/Jane is an archaeologist) work to do.

This is great realization. There is still much work to be done, more 'digging' and research. It is often when you think you have arrived you realize you have only elevated yourself one step higher. There are so many steps to take, to follow, to realize.

The goddess-like essence of this dream is an example of those 'helping hands' that come our way when we follow our calling, are being true to one's own heart and soul, trusting where that calling takes us, even if the territory seems dangerous.

This is great knowledge. Knowing there are so 'helping hands' to help guide you along the path. Trusting in that even when danger seems imminent. You will be challenged time and time again but from those challenges you begin to understand 'secrets' of and about life. Only the experience of the journey reveals such secrets.

When I woke from the dream of Indiana Jane (there were a couple other dreams this same night, too), it was with the strong thought impression, "I have not completed my task."

This is the great challenge. To persevere and overcome whatever the task that may challenge you. They are many and varied, never ending it often seems. Only the true self will prevail in these challenges. Any thing less pushes you back and you have to start over again, and again, and again. Such is the life of those who refuse the call.

Nobody can give you anything you do not already have. Ultimately, nobody but you can heal you. This is truth.

This is the great truth. Healing comes from within. You posses the power for self healing. Only after the realizations of the 'inner knowledge' {the psychological conflicts} and an acceptance of the challenge {to go deeper into the depths of the unconscious} will truths come about.

"Come, follow me, I'll show you how!"

This is the great mystery. Beyond the normal life is that underlying mystery. Yet it is not a real mystery, it is merely the self seeking SELF. The journey is inward and the path is spiritual and creative. This is bliss, the true SELF. You are the shrine and the Holy Grail is within you. It is you, your SELF.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you, Jerry, for such affirming words. They mean much to me coming from a fellow journey-er. It is nearly my bedtime, so won't respond more now ... just peeked in and read this so did not want to go wihtout now saying, "thank you," for the affirmation.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Jerry,

I imagine it will be a lifetime task of growing, perhaps never finally, ultimately "arriving" anywhere. I think in all the sorting, we are merely taking layers off. I think the ego co-opts (I know my ego has) so much of the journey, thinking 'it' was gaining something, becoming somebody... I think this is one of the mistakes that gets made time and again. I have made it time and again.

Truly, I feel like I am only just beginning.

As I read over your words, about being tested/ challenged, time and again, I keep hearing only that Love is the answer. I keep hearing inside of me, "What would Love do?" WWJD/WWBD?

Yes, so very much more work for me to do.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, Kansas

stats from 7-14-10 to the present