Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jumping off a cliff

Hi Jerry.
So sorry for the very late response to this one. Time just seems to fly by so fast, and I have so much going on. Most of it is great stuff, but I have trouble finding time and to focus and remember things.

As always I feel that your interpretation clarifies and adds to my own thoughts. It is good to have you reminding me how the aspects in my dreams (especially those involving my daughters) reflects issues from my own childhood as well. In this case, after reading your thoughts, I saw that very clearly.
My own experiences with not having a father figure is a very important influence on how I view things when it comes to raising my own children. I think I get my own emotions mixed in sometimes, and I forget that my daughters have something I lacked myself- a mother who is constantly trying to see things like they really are, and not feeing away from whatever is unpleasant, but trying to face all aspects of life.

I thank you for the advice regarding online friendships. I´m very aware of the difference between chatting online and getting to know someone face to face. I must say that this man I mentioned is actually someone I knew quite a bit before we started chatting, and I know a lot about him. We are seeing each other quite often now, as we are working together on a project with some other friends. We are just friends for now, and I am really concentrating to keep my eyes open. ( I guess I have learnt a bit from my past..) He has intellect, spiritual depth, humor, defined values and high morals, and he is very sensitive and caring. And so much fun to be around, and he makes me feel like... all that, in all ways! The combination of strength in character and emotional depth he is showing me is really something I haven´t seen in many men. So I have a feeling we´re not staying "just friends" forever.. Time will show. There is no rush.

I had a new dream this morning that was very intense, and in some ways I think maybe it is adressing some of the same issues this dream did. I´m curious to hear what you think, and if you can se some sort of "development" in how the issues are represented. I´ll make a new post right away.
Again, I apologize for not giving response before.

Inanna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 Norway

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Jumping off a cliff

Inanna,
Always great to hear from you. I will take a good look at your dream in the morning and provide my thoughts. I am happy to hear that your new relationship is working out. But that is not surprising because for anyone who has the great strength you possess and who follows a path of the heroic journey of self discovery, good things are bound to come your way. Stay the course and you will realize those conscious dreams you so readily deserve. Nature has its way of seeing that such things do occur.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present