Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shamanic power

Inanna,
"This dream takes place in the living room in the house where I grew up, but in the dream I live there as a grown up"

This opening sentence probably says a lot about the dream, and where you may still unconsciously 'live' today. And as we have discussed before there may be fears of your own daughter sharing some of the negative experiences as you did when you were a child. A living room is symbolic of where we spend our lives. The tent may represent a form of inadequate protection, again symbolic of fears about raising your daughter. She is in the same living room with you.

The bathtub may represent a need or desire for renewal or escape from the vibrations of emotions {sounds that are very strong}.

The chanting, the sound of AiAi AAAA, AiAi AAAA, you being the shaman may suggest that inner healing is at work or needs to be. Those unconscious forces are in need, if not in the process, of trying to get through {raven flying into the glass}. Your own past experiences as a child most likely have a lot of influence in how you wish to raise your daughters and the fears of them being mistreated {real or not} by your ex is probably a focus of the dream. The vibrations may be from those experiences. They are something a shaman would consider forcefully in the healing process {shamans are healers}.

The issues with your ex being involved with your daughter is most likely prompting such a dream. Taking an objective look at how he treats her may be a good way to gauge how to proceed. And gauging your daughter's reactions when around him. But the vibrations may be intuitive and if so they should be listened to. What do you feel intuitively of how the relationship is going between your ex and your daughter? Being a 'shaman' suggest you would possess 'magical' powers. Such magic in real life could be an intuitive possession. What are your feelings intuitively?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present