Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: female self/inner strength

Hi Jerry,
I needed to make some amends to other folks who may be around before I posted under my actual name. Disappearing for 3 years wasn't very nice.

To the dreams: Are you saying that the person I saw was a waking dream person? It seems you are approaching waking life experiences as you do dreams? That would put a different twist on the woman I saw...or on everything.

Carlos Castenada also spoke about this (a warrior with intent/clarity and focus.)
I do not care about capitalizing at all. I do it out of respect for others.

I've been thinking about my sexuality and I am not sure. I can pretty much go either way and my focus is usually on how genuine people are. For the most part, I'm not interested either way right now.

I would say in reference to spirituality, the last dream I had three years ago, was about myself and Jesus in his tomb. He was weeping and said " where is my father and why has he forsaken me? I'm going to be crucified and it's going to hurt" I sat with him and comforted him while he wept. After that was my not remembering stage began, but I made a Jesus doll. I've also had many dreams around different goddess figures. It really put some things into perspective when you identified for me, the difference between god and Jesus.

I think what I have been able to take the most from you'r feedback is that I need to make decisions that require courage and strength and letting go of anger to be more peaceful inside. I really appreciate your down to earth responses. I also think I need to do body work and 'stretch myself' in these ways.

Also: I remember you back to the dream doctor then to Toko-Pa's fishbowl. It seems to me you are really changing and open about your own experiences which I think is very wonderful. Glad you have sorted out what perhaps kept you from being so much more open. Just my opinion.
Thank you so much!
Leslie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: female self/inner strength

Rose,
A quick reply, and then more later on.

The woman would not likely be a waking life person but an aspect of your own psyche. It could have to do with your sexuality, that sexual identity that is the real you. What aspects of yourself are you looking for? Spiritual? Sexual? These would likely be the woman/women in your dreams.

As for my days at Dream Central and Fishbowl. I have matured tremendously since those early days in my education with dreams. And yes I have changed a lot of my approach. Not my Jungian point of views, that is now ingrained and something I have complete confidence {as I did in those early days}. From my experiences working with dreams at the Dream Forum I have seen first hand that Jung's concepts do work. Having interpreted more than 3000 dreams and with more than 15,000 responses and posts I have more confidence than ever that Jung got it right. Having the benefit of responses to my interpretations I know what fits and what does not. Most do fit, especially in the past few years where I have developed my intuitive senses {something we all possess and which most can develop with effort}. Recent new science almost always supports Jung and knowing all that can be known about the science is important.
Not I don't keep an open mind. My intent is to learn all I can about the deeper psyche. Just image what more Jung could have contributed if he were alive today, the new science in neurology and brain science providing clues to the deep psyche. Something he never knew and would have fit with his philosophies is the fact that the part of the brain that controls emotions also is the same part of the brain that controls dreams. Thus Jung's contention that dreams are about our emotional lives has relevance to the science of the physical body. And this is just one new piece of new science that supports Jung.

It is not in praise of the man as it is his concepts and philosophies.

And about opening up about myself and my life. Having the experiences in life that I have had lends to my being able to understand others plight in life. If someone can learn from my mistakes then opening up is worth the effort. It is also self therapy. When you 'lay on a couch' and 'lay open' your life what you are doing is opening up to yourself. Bringing up what is beneath the surface is what most of us are afraid to do. Discovering first, and then becoming that true person that we are is what 'Individuation' seeks to achieve. Dreams are a direct link to the unconscious where that true self can be discovered. Learning and understanding the language of dreams {symbol & metaphor} is how we get in learn to understand our true selves. The one common thread in any approach to successful dream interpretation is the use of symbol and metaphor as the concept in interpreting dreams. Jung just happens to have the best and most complete approach. Plus his psychology is a true path to wholeness and a harmonious life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present