Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: request dream interpretation

Thank you Jerry. You have given me something more to think about. I noticed how perfect the sense of timing was with the horse on my right, and the corral seemed like a 'clean slate' for something else to be started in there (with the white floor). I also felt like the horse on the right was very alert, whereas, I was sitting waiting (rather than looking for the opportunity to 'take the leap' and get off that work freight train. My lack of full attention, or imagination that an opportunity could show up 'at any moment' may keep me on that train longer than I want to be. I also felt the call for patience, both from the instinctual level with the horse waiting to be rescued, and the shadow horse and me waiting to get off the train. So, what you have done is open the dream in a new way, a new view, and what you are saying is quite true, as I have a small workshop business to sell before I can get off, and there are responsibilities to a lot of people that are involved. Not heavy ones, but nevertheless, they are there to be resolved. Thank you so much. Also, blessings as you make your move to a happy and abundant retirement life!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63.98 years Dayton OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present