Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: strange dreams

Amanda,
The first question to be answered is 'do you have an old friend, who is male, that you do not communicate with any more? Someone who refuses to talk to you?

If not, and I sense the major focus on the dream is not about such a person {even if he exists} then the dream would be focusing on your masculine aspects. Some part of your masculine self is not communicating with you. That means you are not or can not use vital masculine traits to support you in your emotional life. My sense you have a lot of emotional issues you can not 'cleanse' yourself of because of a weak masculine personality. You are 'pumping the gas', pumping the emotions, while your masculine self is trying to get you to clean out the emotional stuff that is in conflict.

We all possess both masculine and feminine aspects and both are vital in living a balanced life. If one is not working properly it can cause an emotional imbalance {dreams are about your emotions}. Dreams try to help resolve the emotional conflicts. To help you better understand how dreams work I suggest you read my page A Simple Guide to Dreams.

As for the dream walker. That could be a reference to you, you are walking in your dreams trying to find answers to your emotional conflicts. Your dreams are about you and your relationships and experiences. Or it could be you are 'dreaming' too much about unrealistic things. The idea of consulting a psychic could suggest unrealistic expectations {most psychics are frauds, trying to take your money}.

As for the dream when you were a little girl, and the fact you brought it up {something must have clicked in about the two experiences}. We all are who we are as adults primarily because of the life we lived when we were children. Those early life experiences, the memorial experiences {they may not still be conscious but remain in the unconscious} go with you all your life. If there were traumatic or 'memorial' experiences those likely have an impact on who you become later in life. What that has to do with this dream could take hours of psychological examination.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present