Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Mansion of Monsters

Well as to if there is some sort of specific event that's just hard for me to say. I mean I can't really think of anything that happened to me when I was 3 or 4 that was bad, that was a pretty great time in my life. However it's not like I remember very much about that age anyways just a few memories here and there. The only bad thing in my life at that point was night time because I experienced horrifying nightmares. Good dreams were few and far between. And to add onto that I was pretty fearful at night anyways. That's the age where monsters were very real to me and I would spend nights awake and scared. Night was just not a good time for me haha I would even leave my room to sleep somewhere else so the "vampires" wouldn't find me. But I guess that's not really related because it's not an event! Anyways like I said, don't remember much from back then anyways except for night and oddly my dreams. (I find it ironic I can't remember much of real life back then but I remember a ton of my dreams)

As for the rest I would agree. The head summoner part was....I don't know. It didn't feel like a huge confrontation or anything. He was this chubby, short old fellow with glasses and I felt sort of bad for picking on him in the first place. But I was so angry my sisters were missing (I'm very protective towards my younger siblings, especially when they are very young, my sisters are 3. I have dreams all the time about having to save or protect my siblings when they are babies like that) anyways I was yelling at him and when he said he didn't know I flew up in the air holding onto him and when we were really high I asked him again and then dropped him when he said he didn't know. As he fell he told me about the other summoning site but he really didn't know where he was so I caught him before he hit the ground because I knew he was telling the truth.

Also I am an Aries, hehe.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present