Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Sun

About a year ago I had a dream I saw the sun hitting earth, people start running and I even feel the heat. The sun has black spots and was so bright.

I don't remember watching any disaster movies.

Do you think this symbolise anything?

Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: The Sun

Jen,
If possible the whole dream would provide a better understanding of these dream symbols. There are a lot of possibilities and the flow of actions in the dream provide better clarity to what the dream message might be. The actions are your emotional actions and the images would represent aspects of yourself.

In this dream the sun the power of the masculine and the earth the feminine. As with your previous posted dream masculine aspects, engaging the feminine {earth}. The sun is more powerful that the earth but it is from the sun the earth receives its energy. In your other dream it is your bf {animus qualities} saving the baby {something recently born/something new in your life} whereas the feminine self doesn't recognize the danger of something needing to be rescued/saved. Black spots may suggest negative aspects {spots on something powerful} in this attitude {you possess} and the brightness may represent something or someone with a higher quality {masculine},possibly suggesting that thing or person shines out and is needed for survival {as in the first dream. Again there may be a reliance on masculine aspects or a person {bf}, perhaps too much so.

This dream does seem to be pointing to related patterns in your previous dream but pinning it down will require more information. If you could post a whole dream I mat be able to better point out possibilities to what masculine aspects are overpowering the feminine. These dreams point to masculine and feminine aspects but not enough information to provide good insights to determine the complete pattern of actions.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present