Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My mother and money

Peggy,
Thanks for the follow up response. The continuous experiences related to money and values {son's value system} as well as your art are the aspects the dream is attempting to communicate and help you resolve. Childhood experiences/influences are at the center of these developed attitudes. But you have chosen well in letting your art be the major force in living your life. Creativity is at the core of the soul's purpose and when we live from the creative self there will always be a source for wholeness and well being. Of course in this material world there will always be the challenges that are not a part of your value system. This is probably why you have these type dreams since you are constantly having to confront the issue. Reconciling the childhood experiences is important in being able to approach the issues objectively and not emotionally . Having examined those early life experiences {your conscious knowledge of your father and mother's role in your upbringing} you are on the correct path to understanding how this plays into the equation. That will help with in being able to endure what you can not change {the material world in which we live} and help strengthen your own value system. Creativity and spirituality is system the soul values.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present