Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: storefront window, parking lot, car wash, driving on wrong side of drive, water slide

Anonymous,
Analysis by a trained therapist/psychologist. Or if you have the discipline, self analysis using Jungian psyche. Pretty much the same as therapy except analyzing yourself. Not an easy thing to do but if interested begin with my page The Individuation Process. The goal is to find what emotional energies exist in your unconscious that are motivators for attitudes, personality and actions as an adult. Early childhood is the first place to look. That is when your basic personality begins to take shape, the experiences and influences from those years being what the psyche takes in and stores as psyche energies for later life. The relationship and experiences with parents, relatives, school mates and other experiences are all a part of this inner examination. It may require major changes in your life, the relationship with your sister and niece needing resolution so they don't continue to take an emotional toll. Life can never be as fruitful harmonious as it should be until the emotional conflicts are resolved. Either you resolve them or you live with them and the emotional strain they cause. Understand the emotional energies from those relationships affect the other aspects of your life. Finding resolution to the relationship issues will help with other conflicts in your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

Re: storefront window, parking lot, car wash, driving on wrong side of drive, water slide

Anonymous,
A comment about the common aspects you share with your niece. It is because you do have these things in common that she {your niece appears in the dream}. In those aspects she is you/you are her and the common aspects have emotional energies within you. Your dreams are about your emotions/emotional energies, and she share those with you. This is a constant in dreams.

I'll examine the shared aspects and posts those in my next post.

Jerry

I forgot to think about another dream I had which may be related to this one when I woke up to remember it more clearly so I lost a lot of details. All I remember is that I was in a bathtub (I assume taking bath) and then I saw all these small white parasites on a towel and was worried about being in water with parasites. When I got out the bathtub, somehow my other niece showed up in the bathroom saying it looked like a fishes (purplish fish) hanging on the wall for what I thought were parasites. I think these fishes were dead since they were out of water and hanging over nails going down vertically on the wall besides the bathtub. She looked amused by them. Again, this dream was very detailed so I'm sorry that I forgot all the details.

Anonymous,
My sense of this dream is it states a need to recognize and get rid of unconscious energies that motivate your attitudes in the present. There seems to be something deep in your unconscious, negative energies from negative experiences, that drives your adult attitudes/actions. What associations do you have with your other niece? Something about her may play into your emotional self. There maybe something in her that diverts your mind from the established attitudes you possess. How old is she? There may be qualities in her that you unconsciously recognize in yourself at her age.

Bottom line is there are strong emotional energies that probably were formed in early life {experiences as a child} that helped shape your attitudes as an adult. These are negative energies related to earlier life 'shaping' of your attitudes. You may be playing out these energies as an adult {repeating what you experienced/learned as a child}.

Amplified Images/Actions
-in bathtub-a need to escape from everyday problems
-assume talking a bath-unaware/washing away the difficult times
-saw small white parasites-being obedient to emotional energies
-on a towel-a need to deal with emotions
-worried about being in water with parasites-repressed emotions you are obiding by
-got out of tub-consciously expressing emotional energies
-my other niece showed up in bathroom-aspects of niece that need to be understood
-saying it looked like fishes {purple}-devotion to unconscious energies/true self
-hanging on wall for parasites-eliminating barriers that support emotional energies
-think fishes were dead-true self is not present/changed from your true self
-were out of water-conscious reflection of unconscious energies
-hanging on nails going down vertically on wall-repressed aspects that penetrate unconscious forces
-she was amused by them-diverted by emotional energies that need to be acknowledged

Jerry

My niece and I were similar growing up. We're introverted unlike my sister who didn't seem to like me because of it. I don't think she likes it in her daughter, but she doesn't judge her because she's her daughter. Not that anything's wrong with it, but my sister doesn't like people being different than her. I related more to this niece since I understood her better, but we're not close now due to the way my sister treats me.

Anonymous,
I'm getting the impression your dreams are focused on your developed attitudes and personality traits. There is something involved in those aspects that requires cleansing. The very negative relationship with your sister could be that if it were so traumatizing on your psyche it caused permanent damaged to your personality. Something very strong is influencing if not controlling aspects of your life, something you learned or/and experienced in childhood. I can only provide an outline of the emotional energies {with the limited information I have about your personal life} and it is left to you to determine what the actual issues/experiences are. These emotional energies are 'parasites' on your personal growth.

The nieces have qualities you identify with, shared aspects. This is why they are in your dreams {they are you/you them in these shared aspects}. They are your sisters daughters for whom you have deep troubled issues. But I sense something beyond what we have discovered in these dreams. Were there any 'traumatic' experiences that could be related to the relationship with your sister that could be a part of what needs cleansing? There are indications of repression which could be actual not remembering certain experiences or cold be you do not wish to think about them. Search the early years for these possibilities. Not only with your sister but your whole environment as a child. Why does your sister have such a negative personality? There are reasons for that just as there are with your emotional life.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present