Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This dream was strange to me.

No worries. We all have different responsibilities. Plus that dream was kinda long. I hope your cats don't give you too much trouble. I only have one dog. I can't imagine having that many cats.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Female, Birmingham, AL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

Anonymous 08,
Because the dream is very long and repetitive {as most dreams are} in its message i will not break it down and provide an interpretation of the individual images and actions. Instead I will provide a summary.

This dream is pretty much addressing the same issues as your previous posted dream A Decision I didn't want to make. The recurring images of different animals point to a transitional phase in your life to do with male relationships. Parts of the dream is addressing your indoctrination in relationship with your father {conditioned to see males in that light} and needing to get away from those impressions and learn to interact with males and eventually engage in a normal relationship {better than the one you had with your father}. The issue with expressing yourself is due to the relationship with your father which is a deterrent to expressing yourself when it comes to males in the present. But you are maturing and that is pushing you to grow out of the past issues. Your insecurities are remain and are strong but nature is forcing you to take risks you would not normally take. The natural desire for boy/girl relationships are putting demands on you and slowly make you grow out of your insecurities {specifically related to self expression}.

The other aspect of the dream is making correct choices when it does come to relationships. You do not wish to have a relationship with a father type personality. You have ideas of what type person you wish to engage with but because of your childhood conditioning {with father} you still question yourself. Expression is both an outer issue as well as inner one, both stimulated by your relationship with your father. You find yourself stuck in which way to go. You are afraid of making wrong choices when it comes to relationships, afraid your decisions will end up leaving your life being empty of a good male. Just as it was with your father. The key phrase is, I” remember hearing someone say
"They've neglected the animals/nature around them for too long. It's time they learn."
I assumed the message was for all of us.”

The animals represent your physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature. The neglected aspect is from being around your father too long and the environment that created within your psyche. The nature as aspect is naturally inclination {a long term evolution} to be what is meant to be, a natural relationship. It is time to learn to be the latter, a message for your total psyche so you can achieve proper personal growth. Positive growth {popcorn} is essential if you do not wish to find yourself empty, removing the smell {experiences} of childhood. Those experiences have a strong influence on your thinking both conscious and unconscious. You are at a stage of making decisions about relationships {and other decisions that involve the father/daughter relationship}. You have fears of making wrong decisions which are at the core of the issues with self expression. You could/can not express yourself with your father which carries over to your social life. But nature is forcing you to make those choices. The fears remain but if you understand what is propelling your actions/thoughts will help ease them. That is what the dreams are attempting to do. Help you resolve the issues in your waking life by helping you understand why you feel and act as you do.

Bottom line. This dream is pretty much stating the same thing as your other dream. You will have more such dreams because the issue will take time to resolve. Just remember what the stimulus is, your relationship with your father, not able to express your love {and vice versa} which provides a blurred vision of what a good male relationship should be like.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

I've been working on being more expressive. I'm not sure if I've made a lot of progress but I've been working on it. I was working on it a bit before quarantine and after a couple of months to myself, I felt like I had to start over. At least regarding face to face communication. You're right, it's gonna be long. I just underestimated how long it would take. I am afraid of making wrong decisions. To avoid the possibility of making a bad one, I take longer to make decisions.
Thank you again for the interpretation.��

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18(just turned 18), Female, Birmingham

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

stats from 7-14-10 to the present