Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two brown horses

Dog Power,
My usual method in analyzing a dream is to interpret the images, actions and symbols broken down by sentence and paragraph which tallied together from the whole dream provides the central message of the dream. This takes time but allows a better interpretation. The first parts of a dream usually provide insights to what the dream is about. I've analyzed the first paragraph {subject to possible change after analyzing the whole dream} and I will provide it in this post to provide you with insights to the possible message as well as my approach to dream analysis.

Dream-First Paragraph
I dreamed of coming downstairs into the living room of my mom’s house, where I do still live in real life, and it had just snowed a lot the night before. For some reason the town was having like a Christmas themed party for all the town kids in our back yard and porch. The porch was different from our real porch, much longer and larger, made out of dark wood and way up off the ground. Right outside the living room windows were two brown horses sleeping in the snow, covered up to their necks by the frozen over snow and ice so that only their heads were out of it.

coming downstairs into the living room of my mom’s house, where I do still live in real life, and it had just snowed a lot the night before
-coming downstairs into the living room of my mom’s house-exploring and nurturing unconscious energies related to the image that you portray to others
-where I do still live in real life-existing with these characteristics in emotional life
-and it had just snowed a lot the night before-motivated strong inhibitions

For some reason the town was having like a Christmas themed party for all the town kids in our back yard and porch
-town was having like a Christmas themed party-a pattern for whole in self seeking a new beginning and reaching new plateaus
-for all the town kids in our back yard and porch-unconscious patterns of vulnerabilities taking shape in your personality
---porch is your personality
---back yard-your past
---town kids-your whole being and vulnerabilities

The porch was different from our real porch, much longer and larger, made out of dark wood and way up off the ground
-porch was different from our real porch-something different than who you are
-much longer and larger-dominated by issues of power and prowess
-made out of dark wood-automated negative behavior
-way up off the ground-psychological foundation for personal attitudes

Right outside the living room windows were two brown horses sleeping in the snow, covered up to their necks by the frozen over snow and ice so that only their heads were out of it
-Right outside the living room windows-expression of image you present to world
-two brown horses sleeping in the snow-grounded in strong physical energies and inhibitions that need to be recognized

I'll provide more later today.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present