Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gay wedding and my personal separation

Jerry,

Thank you for such a thorough reply! I found it very interesting reading your interpretation.

In regards to past experiences/relationships I am an only child, very close with both my parents in particular my father. They were/are very attentive parents. My parents are still together and I can't think of any past relationships in which I have felt abandoned or unwanted. I'd say I'm currently pretty happy, I haven't experienced any deep depression aside from when I separated from my husband over a year ago now.

The desire to be in a committed loving relationship resonates as there is a potential partner I've been talking to for the past six months now whom I am really enjoying talking to. He makes me feel wanted in a sense however we haven't officiated the relationship.

I really enjoyed your analysis of the bread, bonnets and speech. Logically that makes a lot of sense. I've been reading a lot on meditation and Buddhism lately so I wonder if my subconscious is becoming more active.

Thanks again,

Emma

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, F, Australia

Re: Gay wedding and my personal separation

Emma,
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner and I do appreciate your response. I have a lot of responsibilities being the caretaker of 16 cats I have rescued over the past 7 years. It is a constant chore and often leaves me with little time for working with dreams as I would like. When I was analyzing your dream I had to do so while giving time with several of the cats who were begging for my attention {like spoiled kids who think I am their personal assistant}. That sometimes diverts my attention from my interpreting a dream and if not fully able to concentrate I may miss the meaning of the symbols. Apparently that was the case in the unwanted associations with your father. I will go back and see what I can get from a second analysis. It will likely be this Sunday but I do want to see what I missed.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present