Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Classic Interpretation of Two Dreams Posted by Kim

When you become adapt at using Jung's method of interpreting dreams, and have consciously expanded upon your intuitive skills, the dream opens up and the symbolism becomes understandable. Not that you can say, 'this is the meaning of your dream', but instead 'this is what the dream points to'. Jung provides us with the tools to understand the dream process and our intuitive skills let's us see more clearly the possibilities within the dream.

Kim has posted two dreams that illustrate my point. She in fact had the first dream interpreted by others who used techniques other than Jung. But not until I gave my interpretation using Jung did she see what the dream was really addressing. She knew then what the dream message was. It fit.

I want all to take a look at these two dreams and the process I used and the results from my conclusions. It verifies once again that Jung is right is about his assumptions of how dreams function. I will take some credit for the intuitive part but it is Jung's philosophy of the psyche that provide the true insigts to understanding our dreams.

The dreams are:
{1}friend and a headstone

{2}Pass the Paper

I want to thank Kim for responding to my interpretations. She has provided new insights into how the dream functions.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 54

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present