Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Interpretations

All of sudden several posts seeking interpretations....Katrina?

Several posts asking for interpretations and the demands from personal obligations will delay my interpretations until this weekend. I hope all understand. When I give an interpretation I want it to be honest and thorough. Obligations to the social dragon impedes my ability to do that. Plus there are vibes in the metapahyisical senses I need to spend time with.

At the moment I have a need to be in that thinking mold {self employed - busy season} and that is counter to my intuitive Self {yes, opposites. Individuation lets the True Self intercede}. Jung gives us the tools to understand dreams but it is the intuitive eyeat let us seen into a dream.

Note: Catastrophic events such as Katrina will stimulate us to have dreams and nightmares . Often such dreams are addressing unconscious fears an/or conflicts in our personal lives. But oceans are often symbolic of the deeper unconscious so there could be deeper issues that are needing acknowledgement. Listening to your dreams will help you overcome your personal problems, and the more serious deeper issues.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Dream Interpretations

Hey Gerard,
Some words of encouragement for you - stay with it , you are one of the most focused people I've ever spoken to. The Earth is in need, no doubt, how about posting a time for everyone who has ever visitd to take 5 minutes & send out loving energy through prayer for her today?
Hope this note finds you in a good place & thanks again for your help. Just to let you know, had enourmous amounts of dreams pre Katrina, since she has struck, however, my dreams have ceased. I pray for our mother.
BB,
Laurie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48, New Jersey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Dream Interpretations

Laurie,
A great suggestion. The Great Mother needs our meditations and prayers. She is under seige from all directions. We are pushing her to the brink. If we are not careful she will show her wrath in unmeasurable ways. Katrina is a mere warning of what is to come.

Let those of us who practice meditative prayer, and those who believe in prayer, take time in our daily lives to give thanks to the Great Mother. And after the prayers and meditations let us take great strides in our efforts in saving the earth from the ravages of man.

Before their deaths, both Jacques Cousteau and Carl Sagan expressed the opinion that it was too late, we had exceeded the capacity of the earth to endure man's onslaught.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Dream Interpretations

Gerard,
Yet one more dream (nightmare) premonition has come true for me - the dogmutilation. Last night when walking my precious male chihuahua, we came upon a neighbor walking his dog. I have always found this particular creature to be friendly, and let my dog approach him. Faster than I could even imagine, he grabbed my dog in his jaws & lifted him in the air, shaking him like a ragdoll. My poor boy suffered a pretty deep bite, and we took him to the vet last night. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have dreamt of bad incidents, only to have them become reality. Some of the most memorable were the deaths of people I have loved including my grandmother, my father, and a close friend - also, JFK Jr.'s plane crash, and a helicopter crash that I witnessed while driving to work the next morning. Psychic abilities should be a blessing, but I find these very disturbing & distressing. HELP!
Laurie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48, New Jersey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Dream Interpretations

Laurie,
Psychic abilities can be a liability, if you let them be. In a dream premonitions can be of value if you learn to interpret and listen to the dream. But you have to understand what is symbolic and what is premonition. That can be very hard to do. Most dreams are symbolic, compensate what you already know.
The event with your dog and the neighbors dog may have been avoided if you had listened to the intuitive dream. It is not so much as premonition as it is intuitive {premonition is intuitive but it is a part of the natural psyche and not a true psychic event}. We all have intuitive abilities, the dream is intuitive. Often things can be explained. If you accept the intuitive psyche as a human quality {as I do} then what seems as premonition is as much predictable as it is prediction out of nowhere.

Some people have natural psychic qualities beyond the norm. I believe those psychic qualities can be enhanced and give insights to what may happen. But they are within the realms of nature, the patterns and engeries that flow from nature. This is in harmony with what Jung expounded.
The energies of nature supplement these individual
psychic qualities. When those natural energeries are strong enough they become true psychic events, beyond the norm. Look at my posts Katrina and Hurricane Risk to New Orleans to get a better understanding of my thoughts on this subject. Before 9/11 and Katrina, the energies of what was to come were so strong that the collective psyche could not help but feel their coming. Individuals who trust the natural qualities of the psyche can tune into these future events. At least I believe this to be true.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present