Canadian Immigration Forum

Welcome to my Canadian Immigration Forum  Please feel free to post a message if you have any questions for other Imigration gurus or  advice for any would-be-immigrants! ** Please not that posts will be monitored and any abusive posts will be removed. Immigration Issues ONLY please! Thanks.

Canadian Immigration Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Depressed about the timescale (2010???)

Hi Amanda!
Firstly I am sooo sorry fornot replying to you sooner. I have been somewhat preoccupied at work of late (trying to keep my mind busy and succeeding rather too well it would appear!) SO. your questions - no, no jobs, we'll just land and explore and take it from there!!
Wow!! you have a house overthere already??? How exciting is that? How long have you had it? So it's going to be a really easy transition for you since you will already know everyone etc. Fantastic! Where is it?
Whereabouts in the queue are you? When are yu planning to be able to makethe final move?? Tell me everything!!! I'm so curious that you already have your house etc!! Seriousemigratees- I like the sound of that!!!How young are your children? What do you do? What are yougoing to miss about the UK (if anything!) How long have you wanted to emigrate??? etc etc!!!opefully catch up soon,
Em xx

(c) 2006 watch-us-emigrate.com All Rights Reserved. Please ASK for permission to copy any part of this website. Thank you!