Canadian Immigration Forum

Welcome to my Canadian Immigration Forum  Please feel free to post a message if you have any questions for other Imigration gurus or  advice for any would-be-immigrants! ** Please not that posts will be monitored and any abusive posts will be removed. Immigration Issues ONLY please! Thanks.

Canadian Immigration Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Immigration Lawyers and other questions

Well, my goodness - if its only you - you really don't have to wait - you can just get a job and stay there whilst your application is going through or go over on a student visa etc. I wouldn't be waiting if I didn't have any dependents!! Didn't your lawyer discuss all these possibilities with you??? Em.

Email: emma@watch-us-emigrate.com

Re: Immigration Lawyers and other questions

I was contacted by some immigration lawyers who offered to find me a job if I paid them lots of money! But they thought that they could only get me a work visa for up to three years, and I don't want to have to come back for 6-12 months when that finishes whilst waiting for the PR visa. I also don't really have any spare cash, as it is tied up in my house, which will be sold once the visa comes through and I know I am going permanently...
I haven't really been informed of any other way to go about it, so if you have any ideas, they would be greatly received! K.

Email: coop27@ntlworld.com

(c) 2006 watch-us-emigrate.com All Rights Reserved. Please ASK for permission to copy any part of this website. Thank you!