D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THANK YOU FOR YOR KIND HELP!!COULD I GET MORE?

Could he ever come back as he was more or less? DID starts in childhood with the first abuse situation that goes beyond what that child can endure and feels like their life is in danger.. it doesnt just suddenly appear like a cold one day. your ex husband how he is today is how he has been since he was a child. The only difference is that something in his presentlife wasnt right so he switching into his alters at a more pronounced rate and severity. switching into alternate personalities a majority of the time is trigger related meaning the alter he switches into has some connection to what is going on in the present ie the DID person has anal sex in the present will switch into the alter who has the memories of having anal sex if the person with DID feels anal sex is wrong or harmful, painful ext. A DID person will switch into an angry filled alter if they start feeling angry in the present moment.

IF I called him would he even know me? If he doesnt know you in person when he is dissociated then he most likely is not going to know you on the phone either if he is dissociated.

Could he be gone away in his head forever? No a DID person only remains dissociated for how ever long they percieve thier is a danger to themselves. Some people remain alters for years and others a matter of minutes and seconds. it all depends on each persons individual tollorance level for what they consider dangerous and upsetting and feel they are unable to handle the situation so they dissociate.

to kathrine thanks lets talk!!!

Hi thank you again,I agree with some things you said . Please note his family hated my guts and even fiorbid me in their hime!! At that time Paul was able to affirm our love for each other and stood up and said if they did not accepyt the woman he was going to marry then he would be gone, and he was good forhis word.They were very abusive and deceptive they broke us up 3 times yet we found our way back. From the very 1st Isaw odd behaivor, but it was not context oriented for me. I did not have a clue as to what I was dealing with.His sadistic sexually abbarent family pushed and met with him every week untill they made enough planes to break us up forever.Iam not simply suffering from a divorice!!
He got sicker and sicker and each time he went back to his dear perps mom & dad he was triggered. He became a vial cruel monster.WE went to a stupid marriage counsler who said ther was no such thing as mpd did...Can you believe man?So, paul going home was like going bak to his lover mother as he left behind ina disclosure letter.I will bet he still has an alter that loves me but is forbidden I have been in therapy for40 yrs.I still go 2x a week I was left as the secondary victim NOT FUNNYMy current DR. specilizes in mpd did and trama He is a very intellengt and sensitive to allStocking is mind controll fuled by extreme fear .Paul did not get this way because he was treated with healthy love , respect and caring.I felt That I gave him this giftand it was appriciated and for the most part given back. then he sleept ib his clothes, you could not touch him and the alter voices and perverse behaivor came on strong . So , what did I do to deserve this tradegy? and WHO WAS I MARRIED TO?THe alter paul that walked out that door and out of my life was NOT the man I marriedPlease write me again lets talk be well Annie

Re: THANK YOU FOR YOR KIND HELP!!COULD I GET MORE?

Anne I'm sorry but I cant answer your question. I dont know who you married. Im not in your real time location and dont know your ex husband and I wasnt at the wedding so theres no way I can answer that question for you. for the answer to this question you need to talk to your ex husband. he or one of his alters has the answer to whether it was your ex husband the person that you married or if it was an alternate personality that married you.

What I can tell you is that it does happen where the person with DID is aware and gets married AND its also known to happen where the person as an alternate personality falls in love and gets married. so its anyones guess but your ex husbands as to who you married