D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THANK YOU FOR YOR KIND HELP!!COULD I GET MORE?

Anne I'm sorry but I cant answer your question. I dont know who you married. Im not in your real time location and dont know your ex husband and I wasnt at the wedding so theres no way I can answer that question for you. for the answer to this question you need to talk to your ex husband. he or one of his alters has the answer to whether it was your ex husband the person that you married or if it was an alternate personality that married you.

What I can tell you is that it does happen where the person with DID is aware and gets married AND its also known to happen where the person as an alternate personality falls in love and gets married. so its anyones guess but your ex husbands as to who you married