D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hi Kathrine, thankyou!I have some pic on MANY VOICES PRESS GALLERY.com LOOK

I read here on and off and decided to ask a question to you candy. "all about Eave" All about eve is a 1950 movie with Bette Davis about the relationship of two sisters. so I was wondering if you menat to write "the three faces of eve" if so the Eves were sexually abused. in one part of the movie eve was forced to kiss someone - her dead grandmother. being forced to kiss someone is sexual abuse. I had an uncle he didnt touch me at all didnt have intercourse with me but my parents made me kiss him goodby every time he came over to visit. I had to fill out a paper when I went for therapy and it asked if I had ever been sexually abused. I maked no. then when I was talking to my therapist vonnie going over the paper she asked me if I had ever been forced to kiss anyone or have sex with anyone or get touched in ways I didnt want. I told her about uncle stan and she crossed out the no on the paper and told me being forced to kiss someone is sexual abuse and it could be part of why Im DID.