D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need Help

Hi, I just found this site. and I do not know if you are still in contact with this man. If you are still in contact with him he needs help and needs someone who is compassonate and understanding someone who can help get to the root some how and help him piece him self together. I guess I have it i just went through a very uncomfortable roll. It scared the day lights out of me and i was waking up shaking and now the slighter noise bothers me. the hospital was no help at all. I just found a phycologist ( pardon my spelling I was never good at it) Who uses emdr and another modaity. and he seem compassoniate. I hope you can talk him into getting help because I believe it can be cured. Take care and good luck