D.I.D. a Legitimate Diagnosis
[Message Forum]

Guestbook

I Candy Little being the only operator of this web site and Message Forum comply with C.O.P.P.A. [Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998] with the new requirements for protecting children's privacy online and understand the FTC's enforcement authority; Therefore I do not collect any type of information from children under the age of 13.

Candy Little

Copyright Statement / Privacy Statement  / Disclaimer Statement

D.I.D. A Legitimate Diagnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Suspect D.I.D

No, actually I saw them inside of my head like I had people walking in my head. It was very sickening like if you had a bug in your ear and could not get it out. That's the only way I can describe it. I really do not know how other multiples see there alters, I can't remember hearing another survivor explain it. The only time that I have seen an alter on the outside was when I was very little about 4 years old and it was our Indian. But as an adult I have never seen any alter on the outside of me. Now people with schizophrenia do see people on the outside of their heads. There are other mental illnesses that mimic D.I.D. that I am not real familiar with, but that's why it's important to not self diagnose.
Candy Little