Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new growth to achieving

I had a dream last night that I was missing some of my front teeth on the right side but I can see them growing in (like pushing tru) very weird..Then suddenly I was climbing a great distance (like a mountain)like I was rock climbing..It seemed like I was trying to reach to my husband but I can't remember if it was a part of the dream or if it was a new dream..I remember something like it was hard to reach and when I got there he was covering himself over a blanket, like he was hiding..

When I was dreaming the new tooth growing in (it seemed like it would come in, then it would go back ,then come in, then go back (like it was letting me know that they were there) I thought that was the weirdest thing ever..Then out of no where I was climbing something high..I was dreaming but I knew I was dreaming all this and it felt weird to me..Something very different, I felt like there was something new to this dream that I've never felt before..I felt like I was in it. I was thinking while I was dreaming..I can't explain it..sorry..

Its like I was there watching my dream and questioning what was going on and what it meant?????

Help me..I did feel like I just conquered something big..Like there was some good news coming my way..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: new growth to achieving

julz,
The part about 'reaching your husband' is fairly obvious, at least in the context we have discussed in previous dream posts. Teeth often represent the decision making process. Losing them may indicate a hard time in that process as well as problems accepting the slow pace {growing new teeth} of that process. One step forward, two steps back. It may seem at times you are getting no where {especially in dealing with your husband}.

The climbing would be 'climbing' up out of the abyss you find yourself in. The good feelings from the dream is a positive indication you are making progress, not just wishful thinking, but actual progress {dreams do not deceive or lie}. By posting your dreams and learning to understand them {by doing so you are learning about your true self} you are doing what you need to do to recognize your inner self {although the outer results are slow to evolve}. It is a long haul but with each step there is progress, even if it is at a turtle's pace. The positive feelings are a good sign.

Take time to look at your other dream post disappointments, betrayed and knowledge and give your own interpretation. I believe you are ready to advance your skills in dream interpretation and that will help you in your 'struggles' in life. Plus you may be able to offer others help with their dreams. Talk about good feelings. I always get that when I have someone state, 'yes, that fits'. It is a part of what Jung called 'the spiritual' aspect of the psyche. Giving of oneself in the service of others. It is not an ego thing, it is a soul{ful} thing. Exploring the psyche is exploring the deepest depths of the soul.

Psyche Greek for Soul

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: new growth to achieving

Thanks Gerard, I new exactly what your were gonna say..My dreams tell me the same and yes it is a slow pace but every step matters. I am making progress thanks for your help, its always nice to hear another ones point of view..Sorry I know you wanted me to interpret my own dreams I've been a little busy prepairing my birthday and Independence Day..Thank you!! LOTS!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28yrs old - las vegas, nevada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present