Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Curse

Jerry

This is very helpful thank you. I think I know to when this relates. The few days before this dream I had launched back into a series of projects as I have so many times before. When I feel restless and anxious at not being productive I launch new waves of projects and plans. But I went back on it and decided that I was better spending my time digging into my underworld and so launched into more dreamwork and working with understanding my emotions. I realise that it is the energies that the last couple of dreams have revealed. The dynamic is an anxiety related one a need to always be better and do more and a drive to greatness. But it is founded often on this anxiety which of course drains energy and is unsustainable as a motivator. And so I run in cycles but now I am intending to slow these cycles and to understand what is at work. The father theme is very interesting. Does it always relate to authority? How does it differ from the king archetype? They both seem to be powerful selves. Perhaps the father is related to the childhood source of the energies being under the control of that ancient dynamic whereas the king is a higher self dynamic perhaps and is an a symbol of an individuated self that has integrated the power of the father dynamic and wields of for the purpose of the Self's path rather than the societal/instilled path. Anyway I am just thinking out loud. There is much that is informative in this. Guilt is another theme of my life I feel. It is related to this anxiety about productivity and doing enough. I beat myself up if I fail to meet my goals. And so this dynamic drains more energy in an ongoing internal battle. So h curse is perhaps an apt interpretation. I see that there is evermore to be discovered in this. Thank you for your ongoing aid. It is revealing much that has been long hidden and promises to reveal much more. You have my gratitude for your help on this journey.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 now in canada (previously travelling Australia) but from Ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Through another website I think

stats from 7-14-10 to the present