Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird giant cartoon creatures

I was driving in a car on a long stretch road. Road seemed quiet and calm with no other cars. To the right of the road was a far stretched land of sand and the ocean. Out of the blue I see two giant sized cartoon almost pokemon like creatures come running out onto the sand. They playfully tackled each other. I was in such disbelief that these creatures were real and existed and I saw it with my own eyes. In the distance I see children excitedly jump over the wall and run toward the sand to have a look. They see what I see. It felt like an unreal moment. A moment of surprise and awe. This was all brief as I was driving and trying to look back at what I was seeing while driving.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 Female South Korea

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Online

Re: Weird giant cartoon creatures

Angie,
Here is my interpretation of the images and actions from your second dream. There are related emotions to your first dream but this dream focused on your past and not the issues with your nephew {although with similar experiences}. Again I see a need to determine what experiences in your childhood that fit.

Weird giant cartoon creatures
-repressed, haunting and dominating emotional energies

-I was driving in a car on along stretch road-deviating from life's normal path causing inflated emotions
-right of road was far stretch land of sand and the ocean-in your conscious life a need to ground yourself in a time of changing emotions/experiences
-Out of the blue I see two giant sized cartoon almost pokemon like creatures come running out onto the sand-powerful emotional energies you unsure of/being passive about some situation where change of attitude is involved
-they playfully tackle each other-consciously not seriously issues in life
-in disbelief creatures were real/existed-not taking serious some existing aspect in your life
-I saw it with my own eyes-discerning true aspects with actual experiences
-In the distance I see children excitedly jump over the wall and run toward the sand to have a look-passivity of repressed emotions where barriers need to be removed to see what really exists
-they see what I see-experiences you are familiar with from the past
-felt like an unreal moment-assuming what is true in the moment
-a moment of surprise and awe-experiencing truth of existing fears/anxieties
-was all brief as I was driving/trying to look back-momentary experience of the past while living in the present time
-at what I was seeing while diving-unconscious events coming to subconscious recognition

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Re: Weird giant cartoon creatures

See Angie's second posted dream Terrified Blindfolded Child {same date} for summary and more analysis of this dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present