Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
carterpillar change to a spider

i dream caterpillar change to a spider in my first parts of sleep 9-2 am approx
someone got an idea ,
thx for your time
regards
Gio

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 men

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google

Re: carterpillar change to a spider

gio,
Not possible to provide a detailed analysis with the whole dream. But this may help. {Think emotions since the dream is focusing your emotional energies that influence or control your waking life.}

a caterpillar often signifies a stage in your own personal growth and development where you are on your way, but have not yet reached your goal

spiders can represent many different things. One that may fit with the caterpillar would be:
spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship. It represents some ensnaring and controlling force.

to see other possible representations of a spider see those in my dream dictionary {see below}.

I'll look at your other dream tomorrow. It has more to work with and may provide insights to this dream.

Dream Dictionary

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Gerald M Gifford
gio,
Not possible to provide a detailed analysis with the whole dream. But this may help. {Think emotions since the dream is focusing your emotional energies that influence or control your waking life.}

a caterpillar often signifies a stage in your own personal growth and development where you are on your way, but have not yet reached your goal

spiders can represent many different things. One that may fit with the caterpillar would be:
spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship. It represents some ensnaring and controlling force.

to see other possible representations of a spider see those in my dream dictionary {see below}.

I'll look at your other dream tomorrow. It has more to work with and may provide insights to this dream.

Dream Dictionary

Jerry
thx for your time
have a wonderful day
regards
Gio

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50men toronto

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Apr 16, 2020 - 7:38PM

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google

gio,
Will look at both dreams today. Had a sick cat Friday and a visit to the vet and worked yesterday {retired but still involved in family business}.

Jerry

gio,
Looking at my analysis of your one inch steel wire in my left leg a possible interpretation of the spoder in your dream might be:

To see a spider in your dream indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life. Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior. If you kill a spider in your dream, then it symbolizes misfortune and bad luck. To see a dead spider in your dream implies that you have overcome some strong feminine temptation.

With that the caterpillar {which is a common dream image} would represent;

To see a caterpillar in your dream signifies a stage in your own personal growth and development where you are on your way, but have not yet reached your goal.

Put this with the other dream and see where it might fit}.

As an experienced dream analyst {27 years} I can only provide an outline of the emotional energies from a dream with the limited personal knowledge about the dreamer, including recent emotional charged experiences which all dreams focus on {along with the foundations, early life programming, for the dreamer's personality, attitudes, traits, actions and reactions}. I know your age, gender and English is not your first language.

Dreams are about emotional energies and have a primary language of symbol and metaphor {with some literal applications being exposed}. The interpretation of the images from your dream are Jungian in nature {scientific}.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present