Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird dream of obsessing over a celebrity photo in Afghanistan?

Hi everyone

today I have incredibly weird dream and I wanna really know what does it mean

I was with my family in Afghanistan(I am not from that country and never been there) with my father, brother, and mother....its like we are searching for a shop to buy some of our needs, and we found some small supermarket, and each one of my family separably was looking to items, and then I was walking and looking I saw picture of Kpop star Baekhyun from EXO, and some advertisement that he is coming for concert there(in real life he was supposed to come to my city in dubai but concert was canceled due to corona virus) I was so happy seeing the photo and the ads, and was obsessing over it, then I went to walk through the super market, I didn't found anything interesting, I wanted to see if there is other shop, I saw some shop outside written in Arabic(note that Afghanistan is not arabic country) its written that the shop is like a door toward India, I didn't understand what it exactly mean but I think like the shop are saying you come there and order anything you want from Indian(note that I am not Indian I am arabic person), and then like my family was calling me to come back, then I came back to that supermarket, my family was waiting in front of that market, then I saw some old guy with blond hair, and slightly slanted eye, I told my father this guy used to be a coach of Korean football team(note the guy looks nothing like korean person), then my father was asking me about the concert I saw ads of, I told him its cancel, and the city we are in, there was no one except us

thanks for reading, please tell me what does this dream mean, I am so curious

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Female Dubai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Quora

Re: Weird dream of obsessing over a celebrity photo in Afghanistan?

DreamfromHeaven,

First let me state that dreams are about emotional energies, the emotional energies of the dreamer. The language of dream is primarily symbolic with some literal applications {symbolic representations of literal experiences in your life}. A trained dream analyst {I have 27+ years of experience} possessing only basic knowledge about you {age, gender and location} can provide an outline of those emotional energies. When in possession of an actual history of the dreamer's life an analyst can provide direct links between the dream and actual experiences/emotional energies and experiences.

With that out of the way I think I have a pretty good idea of what the two dreams are addressing. Some guessing on my part but there seems to be a strong indication you are seeking liberation from the patriarchal ways of life you live with and you may be either seeking changes or are actually involved in making changes. Being from Dubai you live under not so strict Islamic laws and you would like to has even less restrictions. The humiliation factor would point to how women are treated under Islamic laws and that doesn't fit your personal belief system, who you really are {dreams focus on the desire/need to be your true self}. The glamour of western societies may be ore to your liking.

Another possible aspect of the dream to consider is the actual relationship with your father, other than the religious aspects. Often a deeper interpretation of images and actions point to literal experiences in early life {all dreams have at least two meanings/applications-one addressing current life experiences and another early life foundations and experiences that govern your personality and personal attitudes}. If there were literal experiences of humiliation in early life then the dream would be addressing those as well. There does seem to be strong indications from your first dream {weird dream of Kenyan girl driving car and killing people?} you are lacking needed emotional nourishment in early life. It may be it is related to how your society functions but usually it points to a lack of proper parental nourishment in early life {father in particular}. If you have a good relationship with your father the the strong under currents of society in Islamic Dubai would be what the dream is addressing.

I have posted my interpretation of the images and actions below. I do ask for a response to my free analysis, that being payment for my time and efforts.

Interpretation of dream images and actions

I was with my family in Afghanistan(I am not from that country and never been there) with my father, brother, and mother-aspects affecting your whole self causing changes in who you are/should be/literal family

-its like we are searching for a shop to buy some of our needs-seeking emotional needs that are missing in your life

-and we found some small supermarket-finding emotional nourishment

-and each one of my family separably was looking to items-filling individual emotional needs {possibly associated with each family member}

-and then I was walking and looking I saw picture of Kpop star Baekhyun from EXO-going through life seeking prosperity emotional and literal {a celebrity in your dream represents your beliefs and understanding about him and how you relate to that quality he possesses}

-and some advertisement that he is coming for concert there(in real life he was supposed to come to my city in dubai but concert was canceled due to corona virus)-messages from the unconscious related to harmony in your life, aspects that you are lacking {those aspects have been canceled due to not having them from early life}

-I was so happy seeing the photo and the ads, and was obsessing over it-a need to realize emotional deficiencies and working through them/resolving them {what dreams attempt to do}

-then I went to walk through the super market, I didn't found anything interesting-living life without needed emotional nourishment and not finding what you need to fill the void

-I wanted to see if there is other shop-looking for required emotional nourishment from other sources

-I saw some shop outside written in Arabic(note that Afghanistan is not arabic country)-looking outside yourself and finding nothing that fills the void {Arabic representing numeral 0 or nothing}

-its written that the shop is like a door toward India-your determination to rise above a situation and overcome life's difficulties {look to positive associations you have about India}

-I didn't understand what it exactly mean but I think like the shop are saying you come there and order anything you want from Indian-looking within for emotional nourishment, psychologically discovering inner strengths despite lacking it from original sources {India has a secular belief system that looks inward, the proper goals or aims of human life, ethics, prosperity from hard work, liberation* and karma or action, intent and consequences}

-(note that I am not Indian I am arabic person)-your native belief system and rules you must live by are opposite that of India

-and then like my family was calling me to come back-being required to live by your native system and laws

-then I came back to that supermarket, my family was waiting in front of that market-returning to reality

-then I saw some old guy with blond hair, and slightly slanted eye-old way of seeing things {mascuine driven}, distorted vision of what is required of your true self

-I told my father this guy used to be a coach of Korean football team-inner conversation related to instructions/being coached to be competitive/combative-old ways of thinking vs intuitive impulses

-(note the guy looks nothing like korean person)-old system is not who you are

-then my father was asking me about the concert I saw ads of-authority concerns related to emotional harmony

-I told him its cancel, and the city we are in, there was no one except us-not being provided with emotional harmony in your current situation/abiding by patriarchal rules

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Re: Weird dream of obsessing over a celebrity photo in Afghanistan?

Gerald M Gifford
DreamfromHeaven,

First let me state that dreams are about emotional energies, the emotional energies of the dreamer. The language of dream is primarily symbolic with some literal applications {symbolic representations of literal experiences in your life}. A trained dream analyst {I have 27+ years of experience} possessing only basic knowledge about you {age, gender and location} can provide an outline of those emotional energies. When in possession of an actual history of the dreamer's life an analyst can provide direct links between the dream and actual experiences/emotional energies and experiences.

With that out of the way I think I have a pretty good idea of what the two dreams are addressing. Some guessing on my part but there seems to be a strong indication you are seeking liberation from the patriarchal ways of life you live with and you may be either seeking changes or are actually involved in making changes. Being from Dubai you live under not so strict Islamic laws and you would like to has even less restrictions. The humiliation factor would point to how women are treated under Islamic laws and that doesn't fit your personal belief system, who you really are {dreams focus on the desire/need to be your true self}. The glamour of western societies may be ore to your liking.

Another possible aspect of the dream to consider is the actual relationship with your father, other than the religious aspects. Often a deeper interpretation of images and actions point to literal experiences in early life {all dreams have at least two meanings/applications-one addressing current life experiences and another early life foundations and experiences that govern your personality and personal attitudes}. If there were literal experiences of humiliation in early life then the dream would be addressing those as well. There does seem to be strong indications from your first dream {weird dream of Kenyan girl driving car and killing people?} you are lacking needed emotional nourishment in early life. It may be it is related to how your society functions but usually it points to a lack of proper parental nourishment in early life {father in particular}. If you have a good relationship with your father the the strong under currents of society in Islamic Dubai would be what the dream is addressing.

I have posted my interpretation of the images and actions below. I do ask for a response to my free analysis, that being payment for my time and efforts.

Interpretation of dream images and actions

I was with my family in Afghanistan(I am not from that country and never been there) with my father, brother, and mother-aspects affecting your whole self causing changes in who you are/should be/literal family

-its like we are searching for a shop to buy some of our needs-seeking emotional needs that are missing in your life

-and we found some small supermarket-finding emotional nourishment

-and each one of my family separably was looking to items-filling individual emotional needs {possibly associated with each family member}

-and then I was walking and looking I saw picture of Kpop star Baekhyun from EXO-going through life seeking prosperity emotional and literal {a celebrity in your dream represents your beliefs and understanding about him and how you relate to that quality he possesses}

-and some advertisement that he is coming for concert there(in real life he was supposed to come to my city in dubai but concert was canceled due to corona virus)-messages from the unconscious related to harmony in your life, aspects that you are lacking {those aspects have been canceled due to not having them from early life}

-I was so happy seeing the photo and the ads, and was obsessing over it-a need to realize emotional deficiencies and working through them/resolving them {what dreams attempt to do}

-then I went to walk through the super market, I didn't found anything interesting-living life without needed emotional nourishment and not finding what you need to fill the void

-I wanted to see if there is other shop-looking for required emotional nourishment from other sources

-I saw some shop outside written in Arabic(note that Afghanistan is not arabic country)-looking outside yourself and finding nothing that fills the void {Arabic representing numeral 0 or nothing}

-its written that the shop is like a door toward India-your determination to rise above a situation and overcome life's difficulties {look to positive associations you have about India}

-I didn't understand what it exactly mean but I think like the shop are saying you come there and order anything you want from Indian-looking within for emotional nourishment, psychologically discovering inner strengths despite lacking it from original sources {India has a secular belief system that looks inward, the proper goals or aims of human life, ethics, prosperity from hard work, liberation* and karma or action, intent and consequences}

-(note that I am not Indian I am arabic person)-your native belief system and rules you must live by are opposite that of India

-and then like my family was calling me to come back-being required to live by your native system and laws

-then I came back to that supermarket, my family was waiting in front of that market-returning to reality

-then I saw some old guy with blond hair, and slightly slanted eye-old way of seeing things {mascuine driven}, distorted vision of what is required of your true self

-I told my father this guy used to be a coach of Korean football team-inner conversation related to instructions/being coached to be competitive/combative-old ways of thinking vs intuitive impulses

-(note the guy looks nothing like korean person)-old system is not who you are

-then my father was asking me about the concert I saw ads of-authority concerns related to emotional harmony

-I told him its cancel, and the city we are in, there was no one except us-not being provided with emotional harmony in your current situation/abiding by patriarchal rules

Jerry
Thanks for your interpretation again

yeah I have very close relation with my father, and he is always there in my dreams, most of the time I have good relation with him, but some time there is tension though

I am former muslim as will, and converted to other religion, its true that I disagree with Islamic way, but I don't necessarily agree with Western way, and back in Saudi Arabia, its very repressive, and in Dubai there is more freedom then back in my home country, I have been here in Dubai in the last 8 months

again, thanks, appreciate your efforts

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Female Dubai from Saudi Arabia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Quora

stats from 7-14-10 to the present