www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: This dream was strange to me.

Anonymous 08,
    Because the dream is very long and repetitive {as most dreams are} in its message i will not break it down and provide an interpretation of the individual images and actions. Instead I will provide a summary.

This dream is pretty much addressing the same issues as your previous posted dream A Decision I didn't want to make. The recurring images of different animals point to a transitional phase in your life to do with male relationships. Parts of the dream is addressing your indoctrination in relationship with your father {conditioned to see males in that light} and needing to get away from those impressions and learn to interact with males and eventually engage in a normal relationship {better than the one you had with your father}. The issue with expressing yourself is due to the relationship with your father which is a deterrent to expressing yourself when it comes to males in the present. But you are maturing and that is pushing you to grow out of the past issues. Your insecurities are remain and are strong but nature is forcing you to take risks you would not normally take. The natural desire for boy/girl relationships are putting demands on you and slowly make you grow out of your insecurities {specifically related to self expression}.

The other aspect of the dream is making correct choices when it does come to relationships. You do not wish to have a relationship with a father type personality. You have ideas of what type person you wish to engage with but because of your childhood conditioning {with father} you still question yourself. Expression is both an outer issue as well as inner one, both stimulated by your relationship with your father. You find yourself stuck in which way to go. You are afraid of making wrong choices when it comes to relationships, afraid your decisions will end up leaving your life being empty of a good male. Just as it was with your father. The key phrase is, I” remember hearing someone say
    "They've neglected the animals/nature around them for too long. It's time they learn."
    I assumed the message was for all of us.”

The animals represent your physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature. The neglected aspect is from being around your father too long and the environment that created within your psyche. The nature as aspect is naturally inclination {a long term evolution} to be what is meant to be, a natural relationship. It is time to learn to be the latter, a message for your total psyche so you can achieve proper personal growth. Positive growth {popcorn} is essential if you do not wish to find yourself empty, removing the smell {experiences} of childhood. Those experiences have a strong influence on your thinking both conscious and unconscious. You are at a stage of making decisions about relationships {and other decisions that involve the father/daughter relationship}. You have fears of making wrong decisions which are at the core of the issues with self expression. You could/can not express yourself with your father which carries over to your social life. But nature is forcing you to make those choices. The fears remain but if you understand what is propelling your actions/thoughts will help ease them. That is what the dreams are attempting to do. Help you resolve the issues in your waking life by helping you understand why you feel and act as you do.

Bottom line. This dream is pretty much stating the same thing as your other dream. You will have more such dreams because the issue will take time to resolve. Just remember what the stimulus is, your relationship with your father, not able to express your love {and vice versa} which provides a blurred vision of what a good male relationship should be like.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

Re: This dream was strange to me.

I've been working on being more expressive. I'm not sure if I've made a lot of progress but I've been working on it. I was working on it a bit before quarantine and after a couple of months to myself, I felt like I had to start over. At least regarding face to face communication. You're right, it's gonna be long. I just underestimated how long it would take. I am afraid of making wrong decisions. To avoid the possibility of making a bad one, I take longer to make decisions.
    Thank you again for the interpretation.��

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18(just turned 18), Female, Birmingham

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google

stats from 7-14-10 to the present