www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Little Girl Kidnapped

North,
    I appreciate the response. With the personal info you provided I was able to connect the dream images to your actual experiences and emotional energies. Without the info I could have provided an outline of the energies but not in detail {Usually I don't have personal info when I analyze a dream}. The intent is to help understand the energies so to find resolution. That is the next step. I hope my analysis does help in reconciling the issues you are dealing with.

Often what is bothering the dreamer is not consciously known or/and acknowledged and that is essential if there is to be closure. Most do not realize the unconscious energies can and do influence and often govern the waking life. Knowing and acknowledging they exist is the path to reconciling what is out of balance in the psyche and life. Objectivity is also important and as a researcher the analysis was probably easier to recognize when compared to your true self. I sensed from the dream you possess a keen intuitive aspect and that is helpful also {Jung, as a scientist, was often criticized for his belief in the metaphysical possibilities within the psyche}. Giving time to the evolution of the emotional energies and why they exist can provide even more insights and possibilities to resolving the issues. Dreams are the Youtube of the human psyche and when given proper attention can provide what the emotional energies are but also help in their resolution.

Jerry meditate]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 70 Altoona, Fl

North,
    I haven't forgotten your recent post. I have been so covered up with responsibilities in care taking of 16 rescued cats I have not had the time {or concentration} to analyze the dreams. I hope to be able to do so this Sunday the one day I try to put aside for my dream work.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I have seen some of the pictures of your cute cats here on the site--I'm sure they're quite a handful.

I have had more than enough to think about in the meantime; my sister started ECT treatments yesterday, and will continue for the rest of the month. I have been working quite a lot with all the fear and guilt around her, and I think I'm making some tentative progress.

Lovely to hear from you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 | Female | North America

north,
    I apologize for not getting back to you. Had a cat go missing and another sick. Fortunately missing cat returned yesterday and I think sick cat will be OK without having to go to vet. When there are demanding issues with one or more cats my thoughts are on them and it is difficult to concentrate on my dream work. I always try to provide the best analysis with every dream and when I can not do that I won't give an interpretation. Confusion doesn't help, it can add to the problem.

AS for your sister and the emotional energies. Knowing there are issues with the relationship and why they occurred is probably the most important aspect in resolving the issues. Continue to work with the issues and your sister. It is a process that takes time and a willingness to resolve the issues. Dreams can help in that process but the true path to solution is consciously working to resolve the emotional energies. Your sister is working on her issues and that helps.

Going back to your dream. A cleansing of energies is what you seek and need {bathtub} to rid yourself of the guilt {toilet}. The little girl you knew is not then woman you know now. Finding a path to resolving what can not be forgotten {sister relationship in childhood} seems to be the major task. It is as much an unconscious issue as it is conscious. Dreams reveal the unconscious energies so the conscious self can work for solution.

You are on the right path. Continuing to work for resolution will eventually lead to better days.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present