Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
Marie
Re: Re: Question to Shiri!!!
Hello Shiri! Thank you for your answer! I think it was in January 1999. The verdict must have been four months later or so. Lovely greetings!!! Marie --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Marie, Your English is pretty good actually! I'm s...
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2002 5:58am
by Marie
s
Shiri
Re: No Subject
Thanks Leda! It's always nice to hear comments from visitors. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hii shiri congratulations!!!!!this new site is very fantastic
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2002 3:48am
by Shiri
b
Belle
Hi Shiri!!!
Hi Shiri! Great website! What happened to the old one? Anyway, I tried emailing you but the thing sent it back to me! Cheers!
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2002 9:24pm
by Belle
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: Question to Shiri!!!
January 1999? I doubt anyone will remember anything about it. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hello Shiri! Thank you for your answer! I think it was in January 1999. The verdict must have been four months later or so. Lovely greetings!!! Ma...
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2002 12:18pm
by Shiri
Re: Re: Re: One Last Cry
I´ve heard the song one last cry and I searched for it on Kazza I found out that it´s Brian Mcknight who´s singing it, so the version you have is by Brian, Kian has never sung this song as far as I know and I heard someone said the orginal guys is latin I don´t know...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2002 4:06pm
by Caroline
c
Cindy
Cool!
hey Shir, great site! i can finally view it that day and it's gone again today...how sad is my comp. Anyway, I managed to see some of it and i think it's really great!! Good work, fris!
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 5:00am
by Cindy
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: Re: One Last Cry
Since when is Brian McKnight black? And anyway, I have both versions on my computer. One is Brian McKnight's and the other is Kian's. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I´ve heard the song one last cry and I searched for it on Kazza I found out t...
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2002 6:27pm
by Shiri
s
Shiri
Re: Hi Shiri!!!
Hey Belle! Well I closed the old one, I moved most of the stuff I had there to this website, only now it's pure HTML which is harder but i'm getting better at this and actually starting to like it. About the e-mail, maybe you typed the wrong addy or they had a pro...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 10:55am
by Shiri
s
Shiri
Re: Cool!
Hey as long as you can enter the message board and you sign it, you can come here everyday!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hey Shir, great site! i can finally view it that day and it's gone again today...how sad is my comp. Anyway, I manage...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 10:56am
by Shiri
k
Koz
Hellooooooooooo
Hey hun, hows it going? Well here I am leaving u a msg, jst like I said I would :D !!! Neways, U take care yeah! Keep up the gr8 wrk! Speak 2 u soon! Luv ya xXx P.S. 4 months and 14 days till I see our babies! Hehehe!
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 11:14am
by Koz
d
Di
hey ya!
I haven't posted a msg here 4 ages so i'm actually starting to feel guilty already...lol!!Anywayz...kewl webdesign u got..love it!Cya...well i'm talkin to ya rite now but....ooooohhhhh well whateva!! buh-bye!
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 1:05pm
by Di
s
Shiri
Re: hey ya!
Sssssoooooooooooo you finally decided to come down here...how sweet of you!! I find it a bit hard to believe that YOU will LOVE anything that's got to do with Westlife....but if you say so! Hehe! Thanks fris! Love always, Shiri XX --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2002 5:40pm
by Shiri
HELLO!!!!!!!
HELLO Shiri and all of ya Westlife fans. Keep Westlife prode alive. Yohooooo! nice to see all of u. Good work, SHiri :P
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 6:23pm
by Suzanna
u
Ummm
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!
You better not be joking now!!! I'm so excited that I haven't been able to do anything!!!! Thanks! Oh, great site!
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 9:05pm
by Ummm
s
Shiri
Re: THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!
To tell you the truth.....I was just kidding............ lol nah of course i was serious. Sorry if I gave you a heart attack just now So you finally seen the my new site, what do you think? Cya later, and you're welcome - again! lol Love always, Shiri XX --...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2002 9:12pm
by Shiri
Re: Re: hey ya!
wot wot wot?!!!!Just cuz i'm not a fan of Westlife doesn't mean i can't like them or a webdesign...(( --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Sssssoooooooooooo you finally decided to come down here...how sweet of you!! I find it a bit hard to believe t...
Last Post: Jan 22, 2002 6:58am
by Anonymous
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: hey ya!
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'm sorry of course you can..... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:wot wot wot?!!!!Just cuz i'm not a fan of Westlife doesn't mean i can't like them or a webdesign...(( --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2002 11:49pm
by Shiri
Crying Girl Link
Just to let you know, the link for crying girl doesn't work.
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2002 3:58pm
by Anonymous
s
Shiri
Re: Crying Girl Link
Oh I know, I've been meaning to remove it but I forgot... Anyway I will upload it again as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know! Love always, Shiri XX --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just to let you know, the link for crying girl d...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2002 8:05am
by Shiri
c
Cindy
No Subject
Shiir..u've got some tough questions out there...I've no choice but not to join hehe..neway, hope to c ya soon! Take care fris.. Love, xxCindyxx
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2002 11:02pm
by Cindy
s
Shiri
Re: No Subject
hey come on it's not tht tough....if you really tried to look for the answer you'd find it for sure! besides, the answer to one of the questions (not saying which one) is somewhere in this site....so start looking!!! love always, Shiri XX --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2002 5:47am
by Shiri
sumting blahblah.........
nothing to say really.....just got bored and thought....well here i am now...posting trash to the board... Anywayz......er...well i'm going now......bubyeh! kewllll site Shir!!!
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2002 8:15am
by mmmeeeeeeee
s
Shiri
Re: sumting blahblah.........
The last line was the only one that actually made sense... Anyway thanks and you can always come and post trash here! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:nothing to say really.....just got bored and thought....well here i am now...posting trash...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2002 6:10pm
by Shiri
Re: Re: sumting blahblah.........
lol!!!!!*TRASH*...lol sorry..... hmm well i'm gonna go to sleep now.... lol i love the smileys! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:The last line was the only one that actually made sense... Anyway thanks and you can always come and post...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2002 1:10pm
by mmmeeeeeeee
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: sumting blahblah.........
hehe me too. they're cool aren't they? this is my fave ! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:lol!!!!!*TRASH*...lol sorry..... hmm well i'm gonna go to sleep now.... lol i love the smileys! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying t...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2002 10:04am
by Shiri
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Crying Girl Link
Hiya, Just a little note to let you know I fixed the Crying Girl link. Love always, Shiri XX --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Oh I know, I've been meaning to remove it but I forgot... Anyway I will upload it again as soon as possible. Than...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2002 10:05am
by Shiri
b
Brad
Still Love Ya
Hi Shir; Your site is looking really great. Keep up the good work.
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2002 9:36pm
by Brad
b
Brad
2 Pets :P
I have 2 neopets. A Zafara and a Meerca who use to be a Flotsam but got changed to a Meerca when I played with my Flotsam with a Magical Meerca Plushie. Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I want my Flotsam back.
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2002 9:46pm
by Brad
s
Shiri
Re: Still Love Ya
Hey Brad! Thanks, it was getting really dead in this message board. Good to see you still visit here once in a while Love always, Shiri XX --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: Hi Shir; Your site is looking really great. Keep up the good work.
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2002 5:29am
by Shiri
d
Di
Re: 2 Pets :P
that can happen??!!lmao!Okay soz not funny..:S --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: I have 2 neopets. A Zafara and a Meerca who use to be a Flotsam but got changed to a Meerca when I played with my Flotsam with a Magical Meerca Plushie. Wahhh...
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 3:08am
by Di
s
Shiri
Re: Re: 2 Pets :P
Yea with a special posion or something... poor Brad! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:that can happen??!!lmao!Okay soz not funny..:S --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: I have 2 neopets. A Zafara and a Meerca who use to...
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 5:41am
by Shiri
m
mona
westlife videoes for sale
Hi ! I have videoes for sale with Westlife, Ronan Keating, BackStreet Boys, Robbie Williams, Lars Lilholt , Herrey.The video system is PAL.Please mail me for for information.Luv Mona
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 7:08am
by mona
b
Brad
Re: Re: 2 Pets :P
Yes that can happen. I bought a Magical Meerca Plushie. I thought it was a toy for my pets. A magical toy. I played with CuddleSam, my cute Flotsam, and he turned into a yellow Meerca. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:that can happen??!!lmao!...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 2:05pm
by Brad
b
Brad
:-s
Can we talk about other things besides Westlife stuff? Is it OK?
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 2:14pm
by Brad
b
Brad
Re: :-s
Awwww darn! My didn't work. Well! Does it work here --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: Can we talk about other things besides Westlife stuff? Is it OK?
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 2:15pm
by Brad
mails
hello! im from denmark and i wamt to rigthe with someone of the world. hope there is one. rigth to my li-14@ofir.dk. love from lisette Denmark
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2002 5:04am
by lisette
s
Shiri
Re: Re: :-s
Yes you can --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Awwww darn! My didn't work. Well! Does it work here --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: Can we talk about other things besides Westlife stuff? Is it OK?
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2002 2:49pm
by Shiri
Re: mails
Hi Lisette, I'm Shiri, from Israel. You can write to me if you want - too_bad_baby@hotmail.com Love always, Shiri XX --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hello! im from denmark and i wamt to rigthe with someone of the world. hope there is on...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2002 2:50pm
by Webmaster
d
Di
Re: Re: Re: :-s
lmao! anywayz gotta go see hoe my lil bro's doing now --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yes you can --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Awwww darn! My didn't work. Well! Does it work here --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2002 3:25am
by Di
d
Di
Re: Re: Re: Re: :-s
i meant how!!!!how***** lol!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:lmao! anywayz gotta go see hoe my lil bro's doing now --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yes you can --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Reply...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2002 3:26am
by Di
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2002 11:29pm
by Anonymous
m
mark
Do Me A Favour? Please?
Hi Shiri (I think we spoke before, unless I'm completey out of it and have your website link in my inbox for NO REASON!) and everybody else!!!!!! Yes, some of you reading this may not believe this; it' really me! I think. But if not really me, do the "real" Mark...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2002 11:39pm
by mark
s
Shiri
Re: Do Me A Favour? Please?
Hey Mark, You THINK we spoke before? Yep we have. It's Tayo's birthday today? I didn't know that. I will send her a card or something... So anyway, I can help you. I mean, I can talk to Tayo about this... I wasn't there but I'm sure she'd be willing to listen to...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2002 10:53am
by Shiri
j
Julia
Hi!
Hi Shiri! First of all: congratulations to your site, I really like it! But when I tried to download the accapella version of more than words+if tomorrow never comes, it didn't work. I've been searching the whole Internet for it, so it would be very nice if y...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2002 9:17am
by Julia
s
Shiri
Re: Hi!
Hey Julia! Thank you for your compliments, I really appreciate your support. Sorry about the problems with the link. I just fixed it for you. Hope you enjoy it! Love always, Shiri XX --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Shiri! First o...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2002 3:14pm
by Shiri
c
Cindy
Hi!!
hey Shir n everyone else! havent seen y'all online for a looong while 's everybody doing? I tried sending something to ur email add but it got back to me so i decided to post something here. I've been very very busy with my schoolwork recently..loadsa homeworks n st...
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2002 4:50am
by Cindy
s
susan
great
hi shiri, i'm happy to find your site. it's great!!!! the best thing are the songs i think. unfortunately some don't work: "bad girls" and "together girl forever". another question: some of the b-sides end with .ra and the spanish version of "lay my love on you"...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2002 6:53am
by susan
s
Shiri
Re: Hi!!
Hey Cindy!!!!!! How are you?? I missed ya sista! Been so long since the last time we talked. About the e-mail... When I came online today I had 95 new e-mails (!) so that's probably why it bounced back lol Talk to ya soon! Love always, Shiri XX --- ---...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2002 7:01pm
by Shiri
s
Shiri
Re: great
Hey Susan! Thanks for your compliments, I really appreciate it. The files that end with .ra are played with Real Player, which can be downloaded in http://www.real.com At the moment i'm in a long process of reploading all the songs so they'll all be in a mp3 for...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2002 7:06pm
by Shiri
s
susan
Re: Re: great
Hi Shiri, that would be great. Cause I think .mp3 is much easier to handle. Hopefully you have the time to upload all songs in mp3 cause I can't hardly wait to download the changed songs which end with .ra now. Unfortunately I don't know them already! A great t...
Last Post: May 7, 2002 9:34am
by susan
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet