Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
AFTER EARTH (2013) HD2DVD DD2.0 NTSC NLSubs TBS
AFTER EARTH (2013) HD2DVD DD2.0 NTSC NLSubs TBS > http://is.gd/Hupm1j AFTER EARTH (2013) HD2DVD DD2.0 NTSC NLSubs TBS b92c5eb40e A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 BRRip 720p Eng Hin Audio [TMB]FIFA 14 1.3.2....
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 8:35am
by kanutvalar
Windows 8 Pro With Media Center X64 Retail Torrent
Windows 8 Pro With Media Center X64 Retail Torrent > http://tinyurl.com/odkzxeh Windows 8 Pro With Media Center X64 Retail Torrent, mausi ki chudai ki kahani video 97ffa81d91 IntelliScore Ensemble v8.1 - DOA...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 12:28pm
by gerhleti
flowers by birthday
fresh flowers get flowers sympathy of flowers beach wedding flowers funeral family flowers tubular red peace love flowers flowers big pink com flowers go flowers desktop spring flowers order your
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 12:52am
by Corinne
b
Barry
sexy anal teens
tabs big cry girls don t girls nude asian sexy girls nude school and **** girls with round asses big round ass **** and big song by girls don cry fergie t big sexy teens babes lady sexy nude lesbians sexy teens hot nude women sexy whitney round asses big tits sexy no...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2007 12:48pm
by Barry
l
Launa
kids christmas stocking
department stores christmas merry christmas stockings handmade personalized christmas games santalady holidays merry happy seasons greetings christmas christmas carol cd muppet the christmas for wallpaper free shows craft christmas christmas gift personalized christm...
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 9:40pm
by Launa
i
Isabel
singers - win $1000!
Hey, I just thought Id pass this along to anyone that was interested. MyIdolWorld.com is having a worldwide singing competition. The winner each month gets $1000, and theres also 2nd and 3rd place prizes too! You can register for free at MyIdolWorld.com Good luck!
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2007 8:35pm
by Isabel
w
winnie
hi
hi Shiri ¡@ i'm winnie from westlifecn.net do you know who am i?
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2002 3:27am
by winnie
s
Shiri
Re: hi
Hi Winnie! Yea I know who you are, I love your site, it's great! When are you gonna re-open it? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hi Shiri ¡@ i'm winnie from westlifecn.net do you know who am i?
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2002 11:51pm
by Shiri
s
Shiri
Re: Thanks!
You're welcome Mark, I'm glad I could help. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I just want to thank everybody for your help and support. Sorry i couldn't write to everyone, but I did very much enjoyed your messages!!! XOXO
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2002 11:52pm
by Shiri
w
winnie
Re: Re: hi
site?? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Winnie! Yea I know who you are, I love your site, it's great! When are you gonna re-open it? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hi Shiri ¡@ i'm winnie from westlifecn.net do y...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2002 6:21am
by winnie
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: hi
You're not the one who made the site? Ohh you're from the forum right? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:site?? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi Winnie! Yea I know who you are, I love your site, it's great! When are you...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2002 2:33pm
by Shiri
w
winnie
Re: Re: Re: Re: hi
i am not the one who made the site.i am a member in the forum. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:You're not the one who made the site? Ohh you're from the forum right? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:site?? --- --- --- --...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2002 5:14am
by winnie
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi
Yeah, I remember you now thanks for visiting my site! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i am not the one who made the site.i am a member in the forum. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:You're not the one who made the site? Oh...
Views: 47   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2002 6:36am
by Shiri
d
Di
um......whateva ;P
Hiya!!! I'm just totally bored in here...3 more days and then school's over for 3 months! so...like some1 could like....post like...a msg or like smth here!Hey Shir u should be happy now i posted a msg and all.....;PPPPP Everybody dl Sahlene-Runaway Chris...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2002 8:08am
by Di
s
Shiri
Re: um......whateva ;P
Heyyyy what do you mean by that?! People post stuff here! Btw, you know I get around 150 visitors per day? How kewl is that? My counter got over 20,000 already! whoooo! I'll download the songs you wrote here later lol Thanks for getting your butt to this board, ev...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2002 8:27am
by Shiri
WESTLIFE
This site is GREAT! Keep the work up girl! Check out http://www.westlife.de.am to please and scribble on the board LOL CHEERS!
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2001 9:22am
by http://www.westl...
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That story was great..lol
yeah, you can count on that! if he won't do it i have some dark secrets to reveal about him... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:ok, i'd forgive u...provided u get Mark here to Brunei by 22nd of Oct...lol, told ya not to make me cry --- --- -...
Last Post: Aug 14, 2001 12:21am
by Shiri
b
Brad
Great Site
:-0 Hi Shiri! Love your site. I enjoy our conversations also. Hope to be speaking with you for many years to come. ENJOY LIFE!
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 7:38pm
by Brad
b
Brad
No Subject
So now I am getting goofy. I just want to liven up the place a little. Hi Cindy! Hi Di! And Hi to anyone else I have spoken to. You can all come and see me at http://communities.msn.com/minneapolissingles Leave a messege if you wish. Now you all know.
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 8:05pm
by Brad
Guess Who
OK Girls! Who am I? Check the photo album. Leave a messege if you wish. You will know soon enough. Interesting? Spooky? Fun? Just sayin' HI ALL!
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 8:22pm
by ?????????
hey Shiri
Hey Shiri, How ya doing. I like the new look on this page. And i cant wait for us to go on tour how much fun that would be. Just remeber the excuse for enetering the dressing of westlife But what is up with kian's Hair? and did G actually have her baby yet? And is...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 8:31pm
by Janelle
w
winnie
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hi
haha~~~~ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yeah, I remember you now thanks for visiting my site! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i am not the one who made the site.i am a member in the forum. --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 6:34am
by winnie
s
Shiri
Re: Guess Who
hehe i wonder who you are... the photo album kinda gave you away....i didn't even have to go there! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:OK Girls! Who am I? Check the photo album. Leave a messege if you wish. You will know soon enough. Interesting...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 8:41pm
by Shiri
d
Di
Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
i so did not come cuz of Mark.....come on! I just came cuz i wanted to U always say u'll dl the songs i tell u to and when i ask if u did a month later u're like 'whaaat!!' lmao! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Heyyyy what do you mean by...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 1:15pm
by Di
s
Shiri
Re: hey Shiri
Hiya hun! Wow long time no chat.....1 minute since you said 'brb'! lol miss ya already I'm totally looking fowards to it as well! Gotta think of more excuses for coming to their dressing room though lol Hey who knows maybe they wouldn't complain!!! lmao!!!!! ll...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2001 8:48pm
by Shiri
Re: Re: hey Shiri
I know i cant wait either. hmm more excuses, "I just wanted to check if you guys had everything that you needed, and if anything is missing ( wink wink)" thats one you can use. And i think shane will beat kian to the punch. You guys seem more in line with each other...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 11:16pm
by Janelle
s
Shiri
To "anon"
Hmmmm okay........Liana? In case you haven't noticed I deleted your messages from this board. As long as you're in MY website, posting messages in MY board I will not allow messages like these to be posted here. Again, if you have anything you wanna tell me, you ca...
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 11:25pm
by Shiri
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: hey Shiri
hmmmmm how am i gonna explain the camera in my hand?? lol!!!! omgomgomg don't let him kill him!!! *tears in my eyes* i don't want my baby to die on me......lololololololololololol help i can't stop laughing!!! hey maybe we can sneak to the guys' rooms at night and...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2001 11:39pm
by Shiri
b
Brad
CONGRATULATIONS
Congratulations! I wish you the best with the tour. I hope you have the time of your life. I know you will. I can't wait to hear the stories that you come back with (when you come back). Minnesota Nice, Brad
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2001 9:35pm
by Brad
v
vered
bryan is the best
hello shiri it's me vered from the icq...i want to say that i really love your site and it's great..and I LOVE BRYAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish westlife the best and kerry...DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to say hello to my best fri...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2001 2:04pm
by vered
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
I won't forget this time cause it's in here... I have a loooong list of songs that I wanted to download so i'll just add it in there --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i so did not come cuz of Mark.....come on! I just came cuz i wanted to...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 1:26pm
by Shiri
s
Shiri
Re: bryan is the best ... nope, Shane is :P
hey Vered, well i'm sure you've heard this like 1000000000 times before and it's all corny and everything but i'm gonna say it again...... if you really love Bryan and you care for him you'd want him to be happy and Kerry makes him happy then you should be happy as...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2001 3:08am
by Shiri
I wonder...shane..?
hermm...i wonder if Shane Steven Filan would eva e-mail a fan...he's made everyone swear not to tell his e-mail so i cant get my hands on it lol. lol. if u read this shane please e-mail me!!! lol c ya. p/s anyone who chats at bmg i'm Nurul Hana.
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2001 12:41am
by Nurul Hana bte. ...
c
Cindy
Hi everyone :)
Hey ppl, Just thought I'd post a msg since i didn't do that for a long time..i kinda thought that this message board was lost..i didnt realise it was just before my eyes *starts singing* lol anyway, this site is getting better, great work Shir! i wonder did anyon...
Last Post: Sep 21, 2001 6:38am
by Cindy
d
Di
Re: Re: Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
oh....so.....u mean next year if i ask if u've dled them u might EVEN have?!!!woow.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: I won't forget this time cause it's in here... I have a loooong list of songs that I wanted to download so i'll just add it i...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 1:29pm
by Di
s
shiri
Re: Hi everyone :)
Hey Cindy! Thank God someone's posting a message, this message board was SO dead! lol!! Oh yeah, lotsa people stried the quizes.... go check out the Top 10 Results! lol i just love these faces and soooo on. hehe they're so cute! Be online tomorrow!...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2001 7:59am
by shiri
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
Next year? If you're lucky!! Ohh you have to see this smiley, it's SO funny - --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:oh....so.....u mean next year if i ask if u've dled them u might EVEN have?!!!woow.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Rep...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 1:37pm
by Shiri
s
Sara
new album/single
HI evry1 Sara here. I know they dont cum out 4 ages but wen westlifes new single + album comes out plz buy it they need our suport to get 2 no.1!!!! Lots of Luv Sara
Views: 76   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2001 12:10pm
by Sara
c
Cindy
Re: Re: Hi everyone :)
hehe...i wanna write a fic...if not, i wanna be with Mark in Nelly's fics but she's got him...ok, i want Ben Affleck..but if not, i'll take Shane..ok, he's yours too? bad girl --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Cindy! Thank God someone's pos...
Last Post: Sep 22, 2001 3:09am
by Cindy
d
Di
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
llllloolllllll!!!!!!i was looking at the smiley and it seemed so cute and then all of a sudden it went all huge and i almost got a heart-attack!!!Was that an attempt of murder!! Anywayz....dl them nowww not next year!!!!!That was an order!!!!! --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 1:42pm
by Di
b
Brad
Peace & Love
Peace to all who read this. Love to all and your kin.
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2001 3:09am
by Brad
s
shiri
Re: Re: Re: Hi everyone :)
start writing one then!!!!!!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:hehe...i wanna write a fic...if not, i wanna be with Mark in Nelly's fics but she's got him...ok, i want Ben Affleck..but if not, i'll take Shane..ok, he's yours too? bad girl -...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2001 3:11am
by shiri
c
Cindy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi everyone :)
maybe i would....hmnm..i'd start once i finish my exams..then u won't get to be with anyone in my fic lol...just kidding u know i won't be THAT mean..hehe..neway, im gonna go out with my family now..see ya later --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying t...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2001 5:31pm
by Cindy
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
Yea like i'd confess here that I was trying to murder you... you just wanna frame me! lol! About the songs... i'll download them tonight sometime --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:llllloolllllll!!!!!!i was looking at the smiley and it seemed so c...
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2002 2:42pm
by Shiri
s
shiri
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi everyone :)
just came back from my first day at work! *yawn* gonna go to sleep soon, just wanted to say hi and sorry i haven't been online all day..... woke up at 5:30am, now it's 8:30pm and i just got back home.... amazing! lol --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replyin...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2001 10:32am
by shiri
blllllaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
*ahem*....sssooo...what am i supposed to write?erm.....can i say...D12 has some cool trax!Well i just said anywayz so there! Hmmm...oh.....anyone wanna send me the new wl songs?I only have the QOMH one...and i can't access shir's site so....yup! cyah! P.S.I'm...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2001 4:45am
by Freaky Girl
come on ppl....
this is awful.What kinda person would wish for another person to die.A horrible person.That just makes me mad.So if u...forgot ur name...have nothing better to write then **** off will ye? hehe...i'm so proud of myself now!!lol! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2001 4:50am
by Freaky Girl
d
Di
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
nooooo i'm not trying to frame ya.....no y would u ever think of that?!!!*innocent smile* Yay!!I won!!(bout the songs --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yea like i'd confess here that I was trying to murder you... you just wanna frame me! l...
Last Post: May 30, 2002 6:53am
by Di
No Subject
= hey shiri this is the best website eva! loz xoxo]c ya!
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2001 10:15am
by Anonymous
s
Shiri
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: um......whateva ;P
lmao!!! I couldn't find them! I only found one --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:nooooo i'm not trying to frame ya.....no y would u ever think of that?!!!*innocent smile* Yay!!I won!!(bout the songs --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2002 10:01am
by Shiri
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet