Ultimate Aviation Links Forum

Welcome to the NEW Ultimate Aviation Links Forum! Feel free to post your aviation questions, comments and stories.

Ultimate Aviation Links Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Link for aviation College
Charter College Aviation has its flight partner locations at many places in US with offering varied aviation degree courses for the future commercial pilots. One of my friends has got The Associate of Applied Science Degree in there Aviation from. http://chartercol...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2015 5:45am
by roseibarry
m
Molly
Capitol Helicopters Charter College Aviation
Based in Sacramento, California, Capitol Helicopters offers students a variety of nearby training environments ranging from the busy airspace. Student pilots train on Robinson aircraft including, R22 Beta II helicopter for commercial pilot licensing and R44 Raven II...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2015 5:39am
by Molly
Helicopter Flight Training With CCA
I have completed my helicopter flight training from Charter College Aviation from Texas. Charter College is partnering with select Part 141 Flight Schools to help aspiring pilots and provides better training. Please find the Url for more info. http://www.chartercolle...
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2015 7:13am
by Kyle Beebe
r
Ross
Aviation Job Opportunities with the CAA
There's information about the various aviation roles available with the CAA, and the ability to apply online at Aviation Jobs at caacareers.com
Views: 530   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2015 9:49am
by kim Smith
Flying holiday in the USA
Hello, We fly a Savannah here in Australia but don't plan to fly much in the USA, we would like to do a trip (or two) in an organised flying tour in a Cessna (or similar). Can anyone help us? Many thanks
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2014 4:25am
by Peter van Ovost
Aircraft batteries
HBL Power Systems Limited India ( www.hbl.in) wishes to appoint non exclusive agents in South America for Aircraft battery sales. In case intrested please contact at mathur@hbl.in. Thank You. Regards Ravi Mathur
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2013 5:01am
by Ravi Mathur
PERFECT Home for Pilots.
THE PERFECT SPOT FOR A PILOT! Sacramento Executive Airport is in the back yard of this quality 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath home built in 1960. Great space to build a hangar so you can fly right to your back door. Hardwood floors, two fireplaces and skylights plus sl...
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2012 4:58pm
by Rhonda Holmen
calling all flying clubs
Get all of your flying friends together and come visit us and see the smoky mts. The more friends you being and stay with us. we can work out a deal with fuel. Are area has lots of shopping, hotels, and dinner shows. Just email at gktairport@aol.com.
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 4:01pm
by GKT Airport
No Fee Life Insurance for Private Pilots
PRIVATE PILOTS: Age 30 to 70, 300 total hours, 100+ hours on current aircraft. Best rate available. NO AVIATION EXCLUSIONS or RATINGS HOME BUILT AIRCRAFT: 50+ Hours in current aircraft, 200-300 hours NO FLAT EXTRAS ULTRA LITE AIRCRAFT: coverage available, sma...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2010 1:04pm
by Jeff Weiss
Talk About doing a 180
As promised, CloudDancer left the laughter behind in Vol. III of his Alaskan Chronicles series about his life as a bush pilot. This time he memorializes the final flights of some of his closest friends. And he takes us along for what must’ve been his most...
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2010 6:25pm
by Craig Bargersen
AVIATION CAREERS
Hey guys umm.... i really need to know three major aviation careers and what websites i can learn more about them on! please help me!!!
Views: 1100   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2009 6:39pm
by asberry
AvMap EKP-IV and AvMap GeoPilot II Plus GPS
Check this out AvMap EKP-IV and GeoPilot II Plus now with Terrian and the XM Weather option. I found it at this site with FREE SHIPPING. For More info click here
Views: 596   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 7:41pm
by Mike Johnson
a
Art
Moving aircraft and parts
I specialize in moving helicopters, small planes, parts etc. by specialized truck. Difficult is good for us. We can ship import and export approved by US and deliver direct to you.
Views: 602   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2009 3:45pm
by Art
Piper Cherokee PA28 1965
I have a question about a part. I need a strobe bulb, but everywhere I call they don't have it. The number on the part doesn't match anyone I've called, but it can from the plane, so I'm not sure what to do. The number on the part is MFT-152H. It's about an inch...
Views: 1401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 15, 2009 8:38am
by Tom
employment A&P
i am seeking to work as an aircraft mechanic on any level in Hawaii, i can provide resume all details. Thanks Neal
Views: 688   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2009 2:06pm
by Neal Fawver
Pilots of Valor, Mentoring Youth-At-Risk
Pilots of Valor, is a Christian based group of aviators, pilots and aviation enthusiast dedicate to their love of aviation along with The First Baptist Church of Leesburg Florida has implemented a Mentoring program directed at Youth-At-Risk. With biblical principles...
Views: 1098   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2006 5:41pm
by John S. Betty
Aircraft For Sale
If Any Body Want To Link Exchange With Our Aviation Sites Please Contact Me On chirag.rikhav@gmail.com OR Visit To.... http://www.directaircraft.com http://www.minijetplanes.com http://www.flypowerjet.com http://www.airplanejunction.com AND When We Exchan...
Views: 849   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 1:34am
by Chirag C Doshi
Piper Archer nose wheel shimmy
Hiya all.... I have a PA28 Archer. It has a persistant nose wheel shimmy problem on landing. We have replaced the dampener and even the nose wheel. Anybody have any ideas to why this keeps cropping up? Thanks
Views: 1406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2008 2:54pm
by Mike Berthiaume
Trip to Dominican Republic
About a month ago, I had the opportunity to fly with a friend of mine to the Dominican Republic from Stuart, FL. It was one of the most magnificent flights that I think I have taken in a long time. Filed IFR but was in extreme VFR pretty much all the way down. My...
Views: 783   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 7:22pm
by Mark Wohlschlege...
c
Cregis
Brand new Brazilian LSA
Hello everyone! I visited the Light Sport Expo in Sebring, FL last month and found a new Aircraft, the P-1 model, manufactured by Paradise from Brazil. Has anyone flown it? Thanks, Cregis
Views: 833   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2008 9:38am
by Cregis
Flying Goggles
Check these flying goggles out: http://www.classicpartsltd.com
Views: 855   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2007 9:34am
by Simon Anker
francis chichester
Hi There We are holding an exhibition in honour of Sir Francis Chichester at Queensland, Australia in mid-november, 2007. The exhibition will include original items salvaged from the Gipsy Moth V, various objects and articles depicting Sir Francis's life time...
Views: 919   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 12:26am
by melinda steele
fly-in ranch
If there is any interest in flying in to a Guest Ranch (private) in North West Arizona we would love to host weekend fly-ins Deluxe accomodations up to 8-10 people. 2800' dirt strip, 2 acre stocked pond, hiking, fishing, horseback ride, quad ride, relax, swim in the...
Views: 974   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 3:18pm
by Christine Gardne...
EXTREME PILOT SHORTAGE-GRAB IT
Unbelievable but true, the aviation sector is facing an acute shortage of Crew. This is an opportunity no doubt in that. 23000 needed in a year but only7000 licenses are issues. Initial cost can also be sponsored but pilots are required at any cost. Where to star...
Views: 1034   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2007 1:55pm
by Rajesh Chandran
Flyathlon
The First 2007 Flyathlon will take place in Half Moon Bay, California. The event will take place Saturday, May 19th 2007 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The KHAF Flyathlon has three segments, Fly, Run & Kayak. The Track is a total of 4 Miles. At the end of the Kayak segment...
Views: 1077   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2007 9:22am
by Peter Bankss
training
FlightNotams.com an online aviation training resource. This site provides you with current flight training information, aviation news and a flight training forum. http://www.flightnotams.com .
Views: 1273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2007 9:23am
by Visitor
s
Sherri
Flight Guide
This is for general aviation pilots. I work for Sky-Way Publications and we put out the flight guides that are in the pilot lounges in the airports. If anyone could give me some feed back on that. It would be great either what you do or dont like about it, what could...
Views: 1027   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2007 11:17pm
by Sherri
Aviation headset-manufacturer
we are Aviation headset Aviation Intercom Race headset manufacturer
Views: 1090   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2006 7:29pm
by m,j lee
Video clip from the Kristianstad Airshow 2006 in Sweden!
Greetings forum, I would just like to offer you a nice video clip from Kristianstad Airshow 2006 i Sweden. Visiting guests this year was the French Air Force, and two Mirage 2000 pilots performed a wonderful show infront of 12000 spectators! The clip al...
Views: 1024   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2006 7:50am
by Lars Persson-Til...
k
Keith
Aviation headsets market
Can anyone guide me as to from where can I find information about a market analysis/study report(for free, as I am a graduate student) for aviation headsets?
Views: 1094   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2006 3:52pm
by Keith
g
Glen
Aviation Records/Logs, Maintenance Scheduler Needed. $40k / yr.
Aviation Planner A&P - $40k Job Description: I am looking to hire an A&P mechanic with Records & Maintenance Scheduling experience to work near the Albany, New York area. The candidate I am looking to hire must have. 1. Management Experience 2. A&P License 3....
Views: 1288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 2:45am
by Glen
j
Jason
Selling my Pilot Gear
I have recently discovered that I have a terminal illness at my medical examination, and I am no longer going to be able to fly. So I am selling my private pilot kit. It has never been opened. It has all of the books and software, still in the wrapping. I will se...
Views: 920   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2006 1:29pm
by Mary B.
m
Martin
World´s Largest Aircraft
See the next world´s largest aircraft on the following page: http://www.largestplanetogether.com
Views: 1323   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2006 5:23am
by Mike Johnson
RE: Sponsorship/scholarship
Hi guys, I am a guy who has had passion for flying since I was a kid. I am looking for sponsorship/scholarship for pilot training. Thanks.
Views: 1107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2006 5:51am
by Maina Kiritu
Aero machined components.
we are from Are Vee Engineering . we are speclialist in manufacturing machined components & aero machined components since 1990. we do all types of machined Aero machined components. we are very much intrested to have tie-up with the foriegn aviation industries for m...
Views: 1078   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2006 2:29pm
by Kevin Wormuth
Lycoming/ Continental
We have tons of lycoming and continental engines and parts avialable ns/ used Ovhd cores cams , cranks etc
Views: 1221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2005 12:15pm
by Kevin Wormuth
Eclipse Aviation Engineering Opportunities
Aerospace Engineers! Aerospace Engineers! Eclipse Aviation, Albuquerque, NM, is seeking a plethora of Engineers, from Mechanical Systems, Avionics Systems, Powerplant and Propulsion, Electrical Engineers, etc. Eclipse offers competitive salaries, comprehensive...
Views: 1365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2005 12:00pm
by Kevin Wormuth
Flight Attendant Movie
The Aviary is an excellent film that was made by a flight attendant (UAL I think). You can watch the trailer and get the DVD at: http://theaviarymovie.com/mainpage.htm Review of the movie: http://www.anvilandsprocket.com/review.php?rec=177
Views: 1304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2005 1:00am
by Frank Giles
k
Ken
aircraft oil additives
I have seen aviation oild additives advertised making claims of more horsepower/better fuel efficiencty. Has anyone tried these products and had these results? I am always nervous putting anyrhing into the crankcase beside oil. My Cherokee has a O-360. Anyone...
Views: 1271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2005 5:30pm
by Ken
k
ken
work
We are seaching for cabinet and finishers installers for a 6 month contact email the above for information
Views: 1249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 2:02pm
by ken
a
Adam
Canadian Aviation Centre
Check out the Harv's Air/Canadian Aviation Centre! www.canadianaviationcentre.com
Views: 1245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 6:19pm
by Adam
wish to contact squadron members of vre1
i am A member and am still very much alive an i will be ninety this month would like to hear from any of my old friends or their family memvers.
Views: 1222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 2:16am
by orville matheny
b
Bob T
Aviation / Air Traffic Control
If you like aviation / air traffic control stories, please visit: www.fivemiles.com Thanks!
Views: 1254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2005 2:14pm
by Bob T
The Aviary Movie - Aviation Movie
I am a flight attendant who wrote and produced a film about life at 30,000 feet. You can read more about me and watch the trailer at : www.theaviarymovie.com http://theaviarymovie.com/mainpage.htm
Views: 1346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 7:57pm
by Silver Tree
Aircraft Maintenance /legisalation
Help!! I need help with an assignment which I have been set for my Aviation Degree. It reads: You are the nominated Postholder for maintenance with an airline that is starting from scratch. You need to satisfy the authority that your airline qualifies for its AOC w...
Views: 1260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 9:18am
by Christian
JOB OPENING IN SOUTH FLORIDA
National aviation company has an immediate opening for a shipping and a recieving clerk in their Boca Raton location. Candidates must have a minimum of 1-3 years of aviation parts experience, as well as shipping or recieving experience and a solid work history....
Views: 1894   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 2:11pm
by Alicia Velazquez
WANTED DC-10 Maintenance Training Instructors
If anyone knows of any good maintenance training instructors experienced on the DC-10-30 please have them forward their resume to DC10MXJob@hotmail.com. Looking to hire immediate instructors for long term project. See below for more info. It's getting harder to find...
Views: 1302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 8:41am
by WingNut
Streaming Aviation Job Openings via RSS
AviaNation.com one of the leading online aviation job boards has announced the release of the RSS feeds with latest job openings. AviaNation became the first among the top-ranking aviation job sites to offer such service. "Job hunting is a job in itself. Appli...
Views: 1295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 7:47am
by Tim Kirkwood
KDWH Newest FBO on the West Side
Check us out at www.tomballjetcenter.net Come and visit our new FBO and meet our professional and friendly staff.
Views: 1117   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2005 7:53pm
by Tomball Jet Cent...
n12yk
I`m looking for a 501 c3 Airframe & Powerplant > school that would like an yak 12. I have all > books. Eng time 245 hr`s Thank you. Rudy Roth 33ƒ
Views: 969   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2005 8:05am
by rudy roth
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet