Kitty Fund

By submitting a post you have read and agree to Our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two odd dreams

You hit the nail on the head. This dream was from years ago I was roughly 17 at the time, sorry if I didn't include that information. I was going through some heavy mental health issues, some had steam from the situation I was in living overseas. Some from a divorce with my parents, and some from childhood issues with my father.

My Mother always recounted our good relationship as mother and daughter, she said my father was jealous of it. Things only became worse when I grew older. At its zenith, I seriously began to retreat into a fantasy world, recreating a world I wanted in a virtual reality game.

During this time, the nightmares had started too. They weren't as violent until between 16-22 years of age. However, they did wake me up in the middle of the night, feeling as though I was going to vomit.

I'm not going to discuss anymore personal details than that, its just to add context to what you had analyzed. Which is completely correct.I understand this is a dream interpretation forum, not a place to air out all my grievances. And honestly I have been getting better, I'm pretty much over the mental health issues, a few things pop up here and there though.

Thank you for your time and analyses.

PS. Could you please direct me to more information of this, masculine aspect/s, I'm curious and I'd like to look into it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: female, 23

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes, Dec 25

Would You Like To Receive Power of Dreams Newsletter? yes

Re: Two odd dreams

Anonymous,
Here is my analysis of the rest of the second dream. I amplified the images and actions but not to the extent as I did the first paragraph. My sense of this last part is it illustrates your emotional condition as it is now.

-friend is grinning, laughing erratically-rejected negative masculine aspects causing insecurities/a need to let go of issues {laughing}/search of something or someone that will make bring about wholeness to total self
-he's in untied and unkempt straight jacket-aspects related to masculine/male who had 'unkempt' responsibilities creating self esteem issues and restricted personal growth
-stable man says something inaudible-positive masculine aspects not being heard/experienced
-crazy one says "thank you for visiting"-visiting reasons for having been ignored by masculine
-he takes his long thumbnail/rips across inner arm-on the constant defense due to negative forces of unfulfilled masculine nurturance
-gashing it wide open-deep wounds from unresolved issues
-electricity lights up water-unconscious energies affecting whole life {life energies}
-stable man's body explodes open-lack of inner balanced mascline aspects causing repressed anger
-his entrails hit the roof of the cell-inner emotions of despair/hopelessness causing unexpressed anger and restricting wholeness in life
-water becomes red-unconscious anger
-the man falls away his organs-psychological health related to overwhelming emotions
-now stuck to roof-permanent emotional energies within unconscious
-pulling away from his body-masculine aspects influencing self esteem/self worth {body}
-as he falls-lacking control
-crazy man roaring with laughter-losing sight of goals prolonging {roaring} your insecurities {being laughted at}
-his grin toothy and unnaturally wide-acceptance of issues causing extensive/abnormal conscious life

The issues from childhood are controlling much of your life and need resolution. You ask about the 'masculine' aspects and more information. The man in your dreams are referencing the outer issues with your father as well as the injured/undeveloped masculine inner self. To better understand the inner masculine aspects read my page 'The Anima/Animus In Jungian Psychology'. There is a short video that explains your inner masculine.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present