Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
finding love ascending into higher levels of consciousnessconscience ness
Basically the dream was like a mix between Kingsmen the Secret Service and The Hunger Games because me and 59 other people were dropped off on an island and the last person standing got into the Secret Service and the fight scenes were just like in the kingsmen movie...
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2015 9:53am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Tiger and a boy
I had two dreams about a tiger in the last week. In the first dream, I was led through a desert with my boyfriend by a boy who looked Aboriginal. My boyfriend was carrying a tortoise with him. The boy was showing us how to extract water from plant roots. Then a ti...
Views: 611   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 12, 2015 7:40am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Ghost Lady
I arrive at my childhood friends house, which is run down and decrepit. He has recently had a child and I'm visiting to see his newborn as well as catch up and reminisce. I step inside the house and there are flies everywhere, presumably due to cookie crumbs be...
Views: 673   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 11, 2015 7:18am
by Jesse
Issues with Defecating
Hello, I have had a reoccurring dream for many years now, in which I need to go to the bathroom and defecate. There is usually some kind of obstacle preventing me from relieving myself, wiping my butt, flushing, and getting closure. Sometimes there is some kind...
Views: 562   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 9, 2015 12:51pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Exquisite banquet
Hello, My dream is in two parts. I think I get the first part but could you help me interpret the second one ? Part one : I'm in the attic of my parents house. The attic is not habitable in real, there it is but not finished. Now for the crude part sorry... I...
Views: 588   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 9, 2015 2:19am
by merkito
Odd Dream
I have had this dream or dreams like this several times before. In my dream I was with my family in a house. I was telling them to watch the sky's. I felt anticipation and I looked up and there was a right light that seemed to be getting closer. I was excited, but...
Views: 652   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 5, 2015 5:42pm
by Dusty
Unusual dream.
my dream started off with with myself going in to the future and exploring what was new and had changed, I was running through a forest with no shoes on I then bumped in to a male who thought it was strange I was running without any foot wear on. I then came...
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2015 7:44am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Natural Lucid Dreamer/Real Injuries Sustained From Dreams
Natural Lucid Dreamer/Real Injuries Sustained From Dreams I've been doing some research on dreams because of some slightly worrying issues I've been having. During my research I have come across lucid dreaming- being aware that you're dreaming and being able to co...
Views: 609   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2015 6:50am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
I had a daughter...
So about one week ago I had this dream. At the start of the dream, I was 18 (my current age), and I had a baby girl. I gave her up for adoption because I was still in college and was not ready to have a baby. This part was very brief, then it moves in to the bigger p...
Views: 537   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 5, 2015 6:21am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A 3 Part Dream
It begins with me in my brother's backyard. It's weird though, because it is not actually the size of his backyard. The size of his yard is much smaller than the dream, but I know it is his yard. I am in the center of his yard and I come across two gold pairs of ea...
Views: 528   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2015 7:41am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Selling my Clothes/Choosing a Cemetary Plot
I had two dreams that have stuck with me over the past couple of days that while they are different, I feel like there is some sort of connection. For the first dream, I am in a clothing store. I know it is The Limited (I don't know why it is The Limited, I don't...
Views: 625   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 2, 2015 8:13am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Soiled Underwear
Alight I woke up from a strange dream that I can't seem to figure out on my own, and would like some help. First, the dream was about my ex, and his current girlfriend, and me. I would like to note that I always have dreams about his ex, and even had a dream abou...
Views: 674   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 2, 2015 7:13am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dream about slavery, opera and sailing
Hello. Thank you for offering free interpretations. I hoped you could analyse this dream for me. I tried to interpret it myself but it's kind of puzzly due to all the involving emotions. It would mean a great deal for me I you would try. The dream went something like...
Views: 629   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 31, 2015 2:01pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
3 Destructive Dreams
Hi everyone and Jerry, I wanted to post my last 3 dreams here. I feel there is a thread. I have been overwhelmed with my emotions in my real life and the dreams reflect it. Hoping to get additional ideas to understand myself more. First dream: I was on a road t...
Views: 544   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2015 1:13pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Crack in the Foundation
I am so glad that I found this website! It is full of helpful and interesting information. I know that I will be visiting frequently. I so appreciate you sharing this information. I am looking forward to reading your interpretation and any insights you have about...
Views: 655   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 28, 2015 11:12am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Two very weird dreams
Hello. I've just woke up and remember two dream very vividly. I'm not quite sure if they are connected or I just had one after the other. So the first dream, I was on a vacation with my parents. we stayed in a very big hotel and had a very big room, which had two...
Views: 535   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 27, 2015 7:34am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
When you wake up crying
My dream started and I was in a two level house with my boyfriend, his mother, his step father and his little sister. My boyfriend was planning some type of party. There were two young boys that came to said party and they were messing with his little sister and stea...
Views: 588   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 25, 2015 7:37am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
May 8 - A Road Trip, A River, & Flying Blowfish
The only additional details I have given are a brief description of who the characters are to me in real life. DREAM: I’m going on a road trip to Montana with the Smiths [family friends from childhood]. I am extremely excited, bouncing off the walls. I ha...
Views: 668   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 24, 2015 12:57pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
strange domestic scenes
Hi Jerry, I had a dream that seemed in an odd way some sort of sequel to the one I posted recently ("not-good-enough gifts"). This one had a more positive tone overall but was more fragmented and not as clear to me. I had gone down a couple of flights of stairs...
Views: 557   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 24, 2015 11:50am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
High Symbolism
I was in a watery dark ocean kind of scene. I was floating along over the water. In the distance I noticed 3 seals on a rock in the middle of the water. I floated towards the seals. They transformed into rabbits. They were wet. I floated on and saw other ocean creatu...
Views: 596   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 24, 2015 7:23am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Spacecraft Crises & Man's Best Friend
The dream: I am part of a small crew on a space craft. It is large, but not enormous. Though I feel familiar and comfortable with the staff of crew members, the only person I recognize is Jean-Luc Picard (from “Star Trek, The Next Generation”). The l...
Views: 646   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 21, 2015 7:54pm
by Anonymous
dreaming about my ex?...
Recently I've been having these dreams about my ex boyfriend, we've been apart over a year now and he just keeps appearing but every time he does we're both in this house, I've never seen this house before in my life but its always the one where I see him, I dont kno...
Views: 540   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 21, 2015 7:33am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Sex with a Vampire
My dream began with husband and kids visiting and staying with a family who were all vampires. My Husband was a vampire, but me and the kids were non-vampire. At some point the Mother vampire of the other family realized me and the kids were not vampires, she start...
Views: 546   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 21, 2015 4:34am
by Amanda
Snake dream
I dreamed I was looking at my eye in a mirror. I was applying mascara when I noticed something dark beneath my eyelid when I blinked. I blinked several times to get the object out of my eye and as it came out it appeared to uncoil and turn into two snakes, one red an...
Views: 515   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 20, 2015 7:09am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
dreams of illness
I have these reoccurring dreams of myself being sick. I want to share my last one, and then the one before that. I dreamed that I don't fell well and have been sick since 6 months ago and starting to fell worst. I notice some black spots on my neck, many of them. By...
Last Post: May 18, 2015 10:51am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dark dream.
From what I remember most: I was trapped in a dark place what seemed like a dungeon. My family in the dream was kept in different cells/rooms. At one point I was able to go into one of the rooms and the friend that was in that room told me how she had been brutall...
Views: 589   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 18, 2015 10:43am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dream about an playing piano in an auditorium
Yesterday I had this dream in which I was playing piano on the stage in my school's auditorium and there was a class doing something where the seats are and this girl that I've liked for two years that I asked to hangout during the day came up and sat next to me. At...
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2015 8:45am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Epic dream
I was visiting the hairdressers with my daughter and a man with long dark hair works there (I just knew this, it wasn't seen) We sit on a purple comer couch in the centre of a fairly busy mall. My focus is upon the man who is wearing ripped jeans and is of a strong...
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2015 9:04am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
not-good-enough gifts
In this dream, I was outside the house and had packed some things to send to my mother (or mother-in-law?), probably because I remembered it is going to be Mother's Day. There were some different things I'd put in a tall box, sort of a rectangular or triangular tube,...
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 13, 2015 2:37am
by Jaime
Cars and Chases
So, I usually would never post on things like these, but after a friend of mine showed a few responses of yours to her dream, I figured you may actually be able to help. Firstly, I must note I never write down any of my dreams (except for once, when the dream was so...
Views: 558   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 9, 2015 10:38am
by Anon
Taxidermy head of myself
I dream every night, which I hate but last night I had one of the weirdest dreams ever that I would like your feedback on. I dreamt that I was in my grandparents house and I was looking around at the photos on the wall. I was looking to see if they had any of me....
Views: 616   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2015 12:27am
by Victoria Grayson
recurring dream ( happened in 2004)
I used to have this dream 6-10 times a month and it lasted for about 6 months. It was always exactly the same except for the last time. When the dream started I would be sitting in an oversized chair in a house full of people that I didn't recognize.I had wha...
Views: 565   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 6, 2015 1:47pm
by aaron
Bob
Dead woman dream
I have had a series of dreams with females involved over the past few months. Last night my dream was that I was looking down on a large apartment building. I had an in the air looking down view. The next part I remember, I was with two other guys looking for an...
Views: 621   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 6, 2015 8:05am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A Bunch of Zombie Dreams
I have many dreams about zombies. In all of those dreams, I use knives. If I have no knives and I have a gun to use, I always want to use knives and I actively seek them out. I can use the gun properly and perfectly in my dream, but I will always ask for a knife. I a...
Views: 586   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2015 8:09pm
by Anonymous
Snake dream
Well it started off with me and two other guys I've never seen before going down a river on a boat and in the distance I seen a giant black and white snake witch looked like it had a person in its belly so I started getting a little uneasy feeling not scared then we...
Views: 527   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2015 10:28am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Bob
Reoccurring dream Three eyes
Dream: I have had multiple dreams of a woman with three eyes. The eyes are directly across in alignment. Last evening I had a brief dream, I made no comment about the three eyes to the person in the dream, just causal talk. There was a brief line about meeting again...
Views: 10222   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 4, 2015 8:20am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
My son`s dream -verry important to me
I am married ,but thinking of separating my husband. I have not had any dreams since I am trying to take this decision.I rented a place and have to move this week. My son is 6 now and he had a nightmare 2 days ago. He had a dream with himself and me . We went t...
Views: 546   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 3, 2015 7:23am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dream where NOTHING is happening
I ask a lot of people this, and this happens to no one I know. I cannot find anything on the Internet that pertains to it. I have multiple dreams a month where I find myself in a locatoin where NOTHING is going on; nothing is happening. For example, I will be in an...
Views: 503   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 1, 2015 8:32am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
burning dog
I dreamed that my dad set a living dog on fire to kill him. I tried to stop him and cried but he didn't care. The dog was calm and didn't make a sound. He just stood there burning.
Views: 1325   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 1, 2015 8:26am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
M
cut off hand
Hello last night I dreamt that I was doing my shopping at superdrug for my usual beauty products, when I finished paying at the till the employee which was a man with a beard handing me my plastic bag where there was his hand-wrist cut off in it. I was horrified an...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 24, 2015 9:18am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Seeing Psychic Dream Interpretation?
Hello! I am new to this board. I had a disturbing dream last night, and I am hoping I can find some help to spell this one out of me. Sorry if you are members of multiple boards, I have posted on two other boards I found on google. I'm just hoping to get some answers...
Views: 539   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 22, 2015 7:34am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
naked dream
I was at a house and I was afraid to go in a room because the first time I went in I feel like I saw I blonde ghost. I was trying to get dressed but the light wouldn't work. I finally gave up then I had to go downstairs I was half naked and my boobs were hanging ou...
Views: 597   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 20, 2015 9:18am
by anonymous
Boy from my last dream died
I was at a party and then all of a sudden the noise got super loud like something bad was about to happen like rioting. And then we left cause it was getting bad and we were walking through the woods and we came across a dead little boy and everyone kept walking like...
Last Post: Apr 19, 2015 8:56am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A fly, an ant and a big black spider
Morning, Had another one of those dreams that felt different from all others, that felt as if my subconsciousness was talking to me. Dreamed that I was taking clothes out of my backpack, and along with a shirt took out a house fly and an ant, that landed beside e...
Views: 627   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 17, 2015 7:55am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
strange dream whats the meaning
Hello ive never posted anything on here but i had this dream last night and im not sure about the meaning of it. Ill tell you shortly maybe someone is able to figure it out. so i was in jail but i didnt felt trapped or anything i was aware of where i was but i was...
Views: 573   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 13, 2015 3:38pm
by anonymous
party dream
In my dream my girlfriend and I were at a party and she disappeared. I was just standing around waiting for her and about an hour went by and i finally started texting her and stuff then she popped up out of nowhere and said "we should leave." So we did then when we...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2015 2:07pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Cave
I only remember some parts of the dream, so here it goes. 1. In one part, I was sitting in an airplane feeling scared, since I really am scared of airplanes. I was calm for a second and the plane started speeding on the runway and then took off. But once it reach...
Views: 544   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 13, 2015 7:46am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Friday
I don't usually post my dreams, but last time my dream gave me a day something significantly bad happened that day. My dream starts with me driving to my job. Everyone was there when I got there and everyone was friendly. I brought a boy I like there cause he ask...
Views: 561   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 10, 2015 10:10am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
I Guess I'm an Oaf
I had a dream that my grandpa who passed a couple of weeks ago was still alive. He was still on hospice in my dream so I was there too. I was walking past my aunt's room and she was plotting to steal all of his money in a check when he died. I kept trying to tell my...
Views: 604   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 7, 2015 8:22am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
dream help
I have kind of an idea of what it is about but i would really like another perspective because there are certain parts I am really confused about. I have been reading jung for a few years now but I am just recently beginning to try to understand my own so any insight...
Views: 585   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 6, 2015 10:07am
by nmarin
Fire Drill Panic
Hello, I posted a couple of dreams for you to interpret previously, "Auras and Aliens" and "Slave Tsunami". Not sure if that might help or if it's relevant, but here we go. This one is a doozy. I remember being in the middle of a Naval ship fire drill (I was in th...
Views: 552   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 3, 2015 7:52am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Woke up crying after nightmare.
I was being held hostage in what seemed like a cabin. When I managed to get out, I saw the place filled with children and their parents,as well as many young adults from my real life college class and other strangers. The main bad guy (who had me hostage in the first...
Views: 535   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 1, 2015 11:47am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A Dream I Had This Morning
This dream starts of with me playing basketball in a school gymnasium with some other people I know (I'm not quite sure who they are). I am feeling slighted and ignored by these people who are supposed to be my friends. I don't feel like I have anything in common wit...
Views: 564   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 31, 2015 7:32pm
by Warren
Recurring Dream about Demons
I've been having recurring dreams about demons and I don't know what to make of them. The dreams aren't exactly the same and I'm not fighting the demons and I can't see them but I feel them around me! I know they are there manipulating things around me. My dreams are...
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2015 9:36am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Recurring dream from youth now reality
For many years, during late high school/college age, I had dreams that changed situations, but had a recurrent theme. I would be trying to tell people something important, sometimes shouting at them and they would either be ignoring me or laughing at me. I would be s...
Views: 559   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2015 10:34am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
What does it means to see someone cook a piece of meat.
What does it mean to see someone at a strove cooking a piece of meat in a frying pan and after the meat was cooked the person held up the meat with a fork until the cooking oil drained from it. But, in a far off distance I could also see someone talking on a phone t...
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2015 8:22am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dreams in which I'm dead / dying
I've not done this before so bear with me! I've had two dreams recently less than a week apart where I'm dead or know I'm going to die. Because it seems like a theme (and because normally when this happens my brain continues the theme until I figure it out) I'd l...
Views: 629   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 22, 2015 8:43am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Burning daughter and dog
I had a very upsetting dream last night. In the dream I prepared an open fire which looked like it was inside.I then brought my sleeping daughter and dog and placed them in the fire up to their neck in burning coal.I watched and hoped they wouldn't wake up cause I kn...
Views: 490   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2015 9:49am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dream about plane crash and being trapped in my house
About a week ago I had a dream where I heard a plane getting louder and louder, so I looked out my window and saw it getting closer and closer to the ground. So I said to myself, " That planes definitely going to crash," and a few moments later it did. The next thing...
Views: 659   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 18, 2015 8:29am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
B
multiple incidents dream, all disturbing
I just woke from the most disturbing dream I've ever had. First, I went to visit an acquaintance and she was crippled. I couldn't find my truck when I left her house. I used my dog to try to track it down. He turned into a man that I kissed. Then my husband and I...
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2015 8:26am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Reoccurring dream for 1 year - frustratingly misdialing someone from my past
So I've had this reoccurring dream for over a year now about a very close friend that I don't communicate with anymore.. Same concept but different environment where I have my phone, someone else's phone or a pay phone and I know who I'm trying to call and I know the...
Views: 1434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 10, 2015 6:56am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
grim reaper
I was in my house (which in reality isn't my house but knew it was in my dream) which later in the dream I drive by it and it's 2 schools side by side. So i am in my house and I know it's my time to die it's just the feeling I had in the dream. my best friend was als...
Views: 562   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2015 8:20am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
recurring werid dreams
at the beginning my all consuming thought when i was alone for a while was running away, latly its cutting, i read a book and i can put myself in there, i imgine myself as the goddess of blood, depression and suaside/self harm, and every suaside was a sacrifice to me...
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2015 9:16am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
raj
death
Today i saw a dream about my uncle is commiting suicide in their garden of his own house. He was committing suicide by using a rope that hang in a tree. My uncle is living in his village. What does that mean? I saw my living person commiting suicide that too my uncl...
Views: 509   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2015 12:04pm
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Red Tail Hawk and Friends Dream
I had this short dream this morning, which was a bit odd to me, although it has stayed with me. It's set in what I would say is London, in today's world. But it is set what I think is a tunnel or something underground. My friend Genn is there, and Learch, but als...
Views: 580   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2015 8:54am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Waiting for a bus
I had a dream that I was waiting at a bus stop with my sister and my two young children. We were waiting for the bus to take us to a concert. We sat on a short neutral coloured brick wall by the path, and we sat facing the road. There was a queue of people sitting al...
Views: 599   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 23, 2015 8:40am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Blood Dream
I had two different dreams several months ago in the same night. In both dreams I felt scared, worried, grossed out, concerned and sick. In the first dream I was with someone I think it was my boyfriend and he mentioned that something was in my mouth, it was kind of...
Views: 676   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2015 8:51am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
a dream about black scorpions,bugs,ants,insect
Kindly help me in interpretation of my dreams,which took place in Pakistan.. In my first dream. In my dream,I am digging the ground of court yard of my house. Where ever I dig the earth in court yard,just inside the boundary walls on both sides, I saw emerging of a...
Views: 564   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2015 8:19am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Flying and spitting gemstones
I had the coolest dream last night and would love to get help interpret it! It started of as a lucid dream with me lifting from my bed (levitating but lying down). I felt something in my mouth - I thought it was a filing that was broken so I spat it out, but whatever...
Views: 589   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2015 8:06am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Antlers, Mahi Mahi, and King
This is a dream I had several weeks ago, during a somewhat high-stress point in my life, or rather right before a very high-stress point in my life. I've tried to look up the symbolism of the items that I remember, but there wasn't much help. This dream really stood...
Views: 558   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2015 8:39am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Not being able to save my dog
Hello Forum, This is a story that happened to me: Hans a 14 year old dachshund, would pee in bed yet he would defecate outside the bed. He would fall sometimes when he walked because his hind legs were a little weak. Dachshunds tend to have spinal cord issues s...
Views: 563   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2015 8:21am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
A
Attacked by tiger in a dream
Hey, i rarely dream but i had one last night that shook me up badly. I was laying on a field and i turned to my right and noticed an orange tiger next to me. I turned away in shock/fear and looked back a second later and it was now staring at me. I turned back aro...
Views: 602   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 13, 2015 8:27pm
by A
dark water
My dream began with the mailboxes in my apt.bldg had been removed from the wall. I was trying to call the Manager to find out where they were moved to. My devices kept changing into other devices. Next 2 families in my apt. complex were moving & I saw full moving van...
Views: 612   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 13, 2015 9:43am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Similar dream to my brother on the same night
Last night my brother had a dream that I had jumped off a bridge into the water under the bridge and killed myself. Last night I had a dream that I was in Paris on top of the eiffel tower with a friend, and my friend pushed me off. Only there was water under the eiff...
Views: 550   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 11, 2015 11:11am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Shot in the Head and Survived
I was at a highschool, although I know I never went to any of the classes, when a group of men came in and started shooting. I wasn't a target at that point but some day in the near future, they returned to my school and I had no where to run so I laid down and a man...
Views: 579   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2015 9:10am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Alien Invasion
Wake up at 1 am and remember the following dream. Kea (my wife who is 34 yrs old) and I are in a world that has been invaded. It starts with an airplane that starts to do incredible things in terms of going back and forth very quickly like it is about to crash. We...
Views: 623   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 10, 2015 9:32am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Bestfriend crying, suddenly turning into a child
Hello, there. I had this very weird dream last night and I'm curios if somebody can help me interpret it. Me and my bestfriend (Dave) went in another city to visit somebody. We had to share the same hotel room with a person who had done much harm to him in the past,...
Views: 565   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2015 9:59am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
Dreams about an old friend
For these past 3 nights I have been dreaming of a friend whom I have not communicated with for over 6 months now. We used to be close friends, shared a lot in common, when everything just stopped. I have not really thought of this person in depth other then wondering...
Views: 533   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 6, 2015 9:28am
by ECatherine
living in a foreign country (long)
I feel like there are some things I need to clear up before I get to the actual dream so please bear with me. First and foremost being that I am white and this dream seems to take place in a Japanese-esque (not a word I know) society. I don't know much about Japan o...
Views: 509   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 6, 2015 9:20am
by Gerald Gifford-D...
dream house, corn field
I have a recurring dream that's not quite a nightmare about an old house. The dream always starts with me standing in the yard of the house. I hate this house but I know I will have to go inside eventually. It's two story made of black stone and surrounded by a...
Views: 567   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 2, 2015 9:29am
by James
A dream about my best friend
I appreciate your help in identifying what the following dream means: I dreamt that was going around with a close friend (opposite sex) to search for a house in a foreign country (I recognised the place to be a typical Italian village). While searching, in one of...
Views: 500   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 3, 2015 8:04am
by maltese79
Anxiety dream
Driving around with the researcher that I assist, we were going or trying to go back home from a field trip with the other assistants.We were trying to get home. We stopped at the apartment complex (where she lived), and there was an apartment that had the door ope...
Views: 674   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2015 9:42am
by Jerry Gifford {F...
dream house, lake
i remembered this house i have and its been in alot of my dreams. Its always my house and I always love this house my bedroom in particular has no walls on two sides of it so it's a completely open to the outdoors and large oak trees; later in the dream i remember mi...
Views: 715   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2015 9:13am
by Jerry Gifford {F...
Wo
Meaning of couples in dreams
I have recently had a recurring theme that I am going through a maze or course of some type, or trying to get somewhere. The way is blocked by a man and woman, and I have to get around them to get where I need to be. In the last dream the way was blocked so I went...
Views: 625   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 30, 2015 6:40am
by Jerry Gifford {F...
Ben
Gem/Baby/Train Dream
I recently had a dream where i was bobbing my head along walking east on a rail track, the color yellow and the sun were particularly notable. the feeling of rust. suddenly i start to notice these brilliantly colored jewels. I am very excited by them, they have some...
Views: 531   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2015 3:05am
by Ben
Leaving With A Friend
I had known him since 6th grade. We were friends & sometimes sweethearts. We would lose touch, but always somehow found our way back to each other. He passed away last summer. A few weeks later, he appeared in my dream. In my dream, my current husband was gone. He ha...
Views: 486   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2015 12:55am
by Skylar Scotch
A dream my 11 year son had
My son recounted the dream to me very simply; I was working in a bronze mine or possibly I was the owner of the mine. My son had pulled on a string from a door. When he pulled the string a man came through and killed me. Perhaps, the man who killed me was the owner...
Views: 520   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2015 9:40am
by Jerry Gifford {F...
my dog
I have had lost of many recent dreams about my dog. She is beloved to our family and means a lot to us and therefore when I wake up from these dreams I feel so sad. The most recent one was that she passed away and I was telling my mother that I miss her so much. In...
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2015 8:20am
by Jerry Gifford {F...
Stabbing a familiar black cat
Hi everyone, Last night i had this dream of a black cat which looks very familiar to me, but something tells me it is bad, suddenly it pounces on me at that time i am having a knife in my hand, something tells me to kill it and i stab the pouncing cat right in th...
Views: 590   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2015 8:01am
by Jerry Gifford {F...
Colors
I've had several dreams in the last couple days in which colors play a prominent role. I think I have parts of the dreams figured out but the colors are confusing me. I've got some interesting spiritual stuff going on, so I think the dreams are important. I looked...
Views: 726   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jan 20, 2015 6:31pm
by Jerry Gifford {F...
Bobcat
I was in the garden with my partner and our two sons. My partner and I moved a large structure (can't remember what exactly) across the grass, revealing a large hole in the ground. The hole was very deep and loose soil was falling down into it. We backed away from th...
Views: 599   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 18, 2015 10:05am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Mel
Hardware & Software
Gosh, I haven't posted on here for quite some time! In the past year or two I've begun experimenting with lucid dreaming. I've had a total of 6 lucid dreams, but I continue to be interested in my normal dreams. So the dream I'm most curious about, is one I had a few...
Views: 551   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 18, 2015 9:41am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Wo
Circle of chairs
A recent dream, if someone could help analyze: A man is trying to teach me life lessons, like parenting lessons. We are hitting a ping pong ball with a plastic bat. I am good at this and the man is impressed. I see my house and garage and water is pouring out be...
Views: 533   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2015 1:04pm
by Wo
supernatural
In this dream I am a man. I live in my old house (we left there 8 years ago aftr living there for 11 years, it was a family house i had visited as a child. I was emotionally very attached to this house and often dream of it) In the dream this house does not belong t...
Views: 577   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 14, 2015 2:53pm
by alexandra
Soul and Egg
This is a dream i had a couple of weeks ago. The dream starts out with me walking alone deep in the night in a very vacant area where there's mostly warehouses, which kind of resembled Hollywood warehouses, and i seem to be attempting to find a way out or a refuge to...
Views: 651   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 12, 2015 12:12pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Could you help me with analysing?
First dream: Me and my cousin we are in the uncles hotel's garden, running from a scorpion.Actually the scorpion is following my cousin not me but I am afraid of it. Then we start to run after the scorpion and suddenly it runs away by shouting and he says to me: "I a...
Views: 529   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2015 10:55am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Different dreams same message from the scorpion& the dog & the snake:
First dream: Me and my cousin we are in the uncles hotel's garden, running from a scorpion.Actually the scorpion is following my cousin not me but I am afraid of it. Then we start to run after the scorpion and suddenly it runs away by shouting and he says to me: "I a...
Views: 524   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2015 10:38am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
I need help analysing this dream?
My dad recently told me about a dream he had a few years ago about his friend who committed suicide around 10 years ago. My dad's friend did suffer with depression and was quite mentally ill and he committed suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning in his car. In the dr...
Views: 572   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2015 9:00am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Jan
What symbol is this?
Does anyone know what this symbol means?
Views: 516   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2015 5:49am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
is this dream bad sign?
I am confused b/w 2 girls x and y. Whom I should fall for. Last night. I had a dream of kissing gal x in the class of gal y. Is this a bad sign? Will I lose both girls? Please reply ASAP. Thanx for
Views: 551   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2015 5:32am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
3 repeating dreams....
Hello, ever since I was a child, I have certain dreams which come back to me from time to time... First one - I am on the sidewalk opposite my childhood house. I try to walk but the legs are in pain. A real unbearable pain. I am all twisted on the sidewalk but I t...
Last Post: Jan 6, 2015 10:52am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
skeletons and needles
Hi not dreams but repeated visions. (1) a skeleton of a female child handing me a large diamond. (2) a child called Elouise covered with needles including in her privates. No matter how hard I try to remove the needles, or envisage them removed, the needles keep s...
Views: 563   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 6, 2015 10:27am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Meg
Ghost after death
I dreamed that I died in my bed. My family may have been gathered around my bed, then I saw a couple of paramedics carry my covered body out while a next door neighbor watching. Then, I talked to my sister as a ghost (who doesn't believe in ghosts) and she acted like...
Views: 510   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2015 12:05pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
refugee dream?
Hello fellow dreamers, i had a very strange dream that brought me to this site. So i dreamt that i was a completly different person, that i was some sort of arab (?), i was in a refugee camp and i couldnt find my son (i dont have a child), i was having strange dre...
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2015 2:10pm
by ll927
Red Powder?
I rarely remember my dreams. Usually if it actually means something I can't get it out of my head. The dream started as a middle school field trip to a fair. I was running late, and very anxious about people being angry with me. I hopped on the bus and all went smo...
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 28, 2014 9:16am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
A horse in a dream &a pup in another
Recently, I've had a couple of dreams. Please help me, understand them. Dream1 : I have a few dogs around my house. Among them, one of the ***** has given birth to puppies recently. The mother is very friendly with me, but, I have'nt yet seen her puppies. In my...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 19, 2014 7:05am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Plane Crash/ Frozen Lake
Hi, I'd really appreciate your analysis of this dream. It was a borderline nightmare and extremely vivid. I don't currently have any real life stress I can think of that would produce this type of intense dream. I was in a very beautiful all glass shopping center...
Views: 588   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 19, 2014 6:57am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
My mom
My mom passed away this past weekend at the hospital that she had been at for about 3 months. I had this dream during a nap today, and I would like an interpretation of it: I was at home with my dad standing outside of the bedroom that my mother slept in, and a nu...
Views: 622   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 15, 2014 8:46am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Re: Thanks Jerry!
Thank you for your wisdom, sometimes when I reach a high level of consciousness I feel one with all and the knowing is at my finger tips but there is always something to be taught after all we don't generate the full 100 percent of our minds, I thank you for your tim...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2014 1:39pm
by Mike
My Ring
Hi I appreciate your time to spare.. no I really do, Thank you Well I have had several dreams about a ring with weird symbols on it and today I walked into a store at the mall and saw the exact ring in my dream I have been having, the thing is... I wonder what the...
Views: 547   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2014 10:03am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Publicly in my Underwear
Hello! I hope someone could help me to understand a dream I had last night. Currently I'm taking a psychology course, and we are learning about Freud's dream analysis, but because so many of his theories have been disproven, maybe another fresh pair of eyes could hel...
Views: 620   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2014 9:14am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Bob
Sex and Church
I had a dream that my wife and I had sex in our church on the floor. There are cameras in the church and the parish priest found out about it. He sent a younger priest to speak to us that they were considering kicking us out of the church (possibly our religion) as a...
Views: 592   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2014 4:19pm
by Bob
dream interpret
Hi i have been having very strange dreams since two months back when i decided to leave the church after hearing that the prophet of the church is sleeping with his PA and that time i was dating the prophet. But im now back in church. the first dream i had was of...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2014 5:36am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
aquarium
Hi Jerry, it's been too long since I posted, although I have not dreamed much in the last couple of years. I appreciated your support when Winnie died. I do not dream about her anymore. I am living in a supportive community for veterans who have not been able to m...
Views: 598   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 27, 2014 7:02pm
by leslie
Really long and weird dream? Please explain!
This is copy pasted from a Facebook status, so sorry if it's a little messy i had a dream last night that i was walking thru a haunted house with a bunch of different rooms wit this girl named caroline that i kind of know from school and it just looked like a re...
Views: 517   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2014 8:39pm
by Jenevive
Dream About a Hug
I had a dream, last night, that I haven't been able to forget about, all day. This is just a little context, that will help the dream to make more sense: I'm a twenty-year-old girl and I've never been in a romantic relationship. When I was sixteen, I was a bridesm...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2014 2:03pm
by Anonymous
Death dreams
I recently broke up with my fiancé who is the father of my child however I just began to have dreams that he is dead or that he's getting shot the first dream I had was we were at home I guess we had gotten back together because everything was just as it were wh...
Views: 511   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2014 3:20pm
by Marie
A conscious request in a dream
Hi, and thank you! My dream begins by me feeling a sense of longing for serenity. I am longing and dreaming of a place, in my dream that has snow-capped mountains and deep blue lakes, and just natural beauty. I am there for an instant, and I am in a boat, but then...
Views: 539   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2014 8:09pm
by Jamel
Bizarre dream, really shaken up by it. I will provide some background - this is really long. :)
Hi! I'm a 22 year old female, living in England and studying an MA at university in literature. I have really vivid dreams, which I think is in part due to the large volume of fiction that I read, and in part due to an almost insurmountable amount of anxiety that I d...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2014 2:12pm
by Bean
The River
I have a house, that i don't live in yet, between bath and Bristol (20ish miles from my home) I am going to live there soon. the house is made of stone and has a curved wall, it is by a river. At fist i worry that this house will flood or get washed away then i see m...
Views: 691   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 13, 2014 9:07am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Morning dream regarding my brother job
My brother is currently unemployed and searching for job since last 3 months. He has given some 3 or 4 interviews but no luck. He has given an interview on 20th October but he has NOT told the organization name to anyone. He said the he will only tell if the outco...
Views: 595   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 12, 2014 8:42am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Random! shopping, toad/ bear and bee stings
Hi, I had random dreams throughout the night but it wasn't 100% clear all I can remember was going to a charity shop and buying things and then a Market and looking around I then found myself in a strange place with my sister. She had to leave, when she left she w...
Views: 527   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 12, 2014 7:18am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Dying and coming back alive
I had this dream last night , myself and my crush agreed to marry suddenly my crush dies due to falling down and getting injured in back of the head and i don't believe she has dies and at finally before cremation she comes to life smiles and hugs me what does this m...
Views: 561   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 11, 2014 6:44pm
by charzhard
A Journey to a Better Place (Long)
This is a dream I had recently, and is rather vivid that it's been stuck in my mind. The people and places I see in my dream are strangers to me in my normal life so any references to acquaintances/ places are how I view them in the dream. I start in my home to...
Views: 710   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 9, 2014 9:16am
by Steve
Urine in hair
I had a dream that I was kept hostage by a man , he locked me up and made animals urinated in my hair. I tried to get away but I couldn't. It was for some kind of experiment but I don't remember that part. I also had a dream after that. It was about my partner. In...
Views: 558   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 9, 2014 6:05am
by Gemma
Welcome to the New Dream Forum for Younger People & Adolescents
The first thing you need to do is to read my page A Simple Guide to Dreams. It is a short summary of how I analyze and interpret dreams {using the concepts and theories of psychologist Carl Jung and will help you understand my analysis and interpretation. Welcome...
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2014 10:07am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Love Life Frustation
I was walking around looking for my boyfriend(we split up recently but in my dream we were still together). I found a cove and saw him speaking with a beautiful woman and they were really close. She saw me and dove into the water and I saw she had a blue/green reflec...
Views: 817   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 24, 2014 7:19pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Grandmother's house
I was in a house with a guy I knew, but also didn't know. The house was small, and cozy. The rooms were all fairly tiny, but there were no doors so all the rooms just flowed together. It was a very quaint place, like a house a cute little grandmother would have. It w...
Views: 654   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 21, 2014 6:38am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
a dream about school
I don't really remember how my dream started, but I remember quite early in the dream that I was crowded in the middle of a group of people to get to the movie theater, but the movie I wanted to watch was sold out, so I went back to school. I immediatelyl dropped ev...
Views: 661   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 20, 2014 9:39am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
houses on fire
Dreamt of a massive three story (maybe four?) Olive green house with a flat roof and at least one balcony. It was on fire and i witnessed the balcony crumble and fall. And then the roof caved in. (from the street view) i also remember a smaller house was on fire pri...
Views: 609   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 17, 2014 7:30am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
sorry about the dirty dream! (literally)
I am in a toilet. I am in a house that is not mine, it is like a summer house or a house in a residential area in nature (I live in İstanbul and Istanbul has Princes Island’s - they are islands in the city, the area is half residential/half summer houses a...
Views: 755   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 15, 2014 6:07pm
by Makbule
A wild ride (long)
Dream: A Wild Ride Characers: Mom Jon Me Dominick The bac k sto ry: my exboyfriend jon, whom I have nothing to do with now has somehow managed to surface in my subconscious. I am guessing that guilt has taken its toll emotionally due to my past transgressio...
Views: 642   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2014 9:51am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
"Look elswhere"
Hi Jerry, it's been so long. (Last June) I wonder if you even remember writing to me. I wanted to write and say that I'm still here and I feel really badly for not getting back to you after you took the time to talk with me. A lot of things happened the day aft...
Views: 626   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 10, 2014 7:09am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Blood like soup (long)
I generally have really weird, random, crazy dreams every night. Usually they are bordering on disturbing, but they tend to not bother me as much as they used to. I've pretty much gotten used to them. However about twice a week I'll have a really bad one. This happe...
Views: 599   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 9, 2014 6:46pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Man-dragon?
I was having a dream about being in an unknown place and it seemed as if I was seeing this man but he had a dragon body. He was red and had purple lining on his wings. The sky was blood red and the man-dragon was sitting on an tiny dead looking island. I then saw a w...
Views: 576   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2014 9:23am
by Jades122
Bright White Flash Before My Eyes
Had a dream yesterday morning that I was outside under a roof building. It was raining slightly but then I saw a bright white flash before my eyes. It was lightning and then I heard a huge thunder and got scared in the dream. I then met up with the singer David Bowie...
Views: 668   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 9, 2014 7:29am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
A wild ride
Dream: A Wild Ride Characters: Mom Jon Me Dominick I find myself with my mother and my ex boyfriend jon. We are walking aimlessly through a forest until we stumble upon an abandoned military vehicle. Jon is trying to win my heart back, being as sweet as i rem...
Views: 537   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 9, 2014 7:24am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
the cartoon sky
At the beginning I was in this huge warehouse. It was filled to the roof with tons of random stuff all set up in rows like a maze. I was in a group of three people; a friend of mine and someone else I didn't know. We each had a clipboard with a list of random stuff o...
Views: 639   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 8, 2014 3:23pm
by marie
Bouncing pimple
So, I had a pimple come up on my forehead. And then it kept getting bigger. And then another one showed up. This continued until my whole face was one gigantic pimple. And then. My whole body just became one. And I was a giant hopping pimple. And every time I wou...
Views: 564   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2014 9:09am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
No control over the car
For two consecutive days now I have been dreaming that I’m in a car or a plane (not mine), sometimes with people and sometimes alone – however I was the one driving in both cases. The road was like rollercoaster loops, going up and down with steep and sha...
Views: 582   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2014 12:19am
by Bassi
problems with cars
I was in my neighbourhood (different from my real one, it was muddy outside and the neighbours kids were playing in the mud and I did not like it, I thought the parents were not careful enough. Then the parents were giving me a tray with food to take somewhere, but t...
Views: 563   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2014 9:53am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Ships, water and dolphins
I was in a huge ship like a cruise with parks, cute little animals, thousands of people. Blue waters, blue skies and blue dolphins swimming fast very close to the ship. Planes flying low, also blue. People were going to the water to swim with the dolphins. At some po...
Views: 587   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2014 8:30am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Jerry-Forum Host-Will Provide Analysis to Posted Dreams on Sunday
I will provide analysis of recent posted dreams on Sunday.I am obligated to working on Saturdays {the only day I work being retired} and my intuitive mind is not at its best afterwards, usually having to work long days. Jerry
Views: 601   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2014 6:51pm
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Child being missing
I have a dream where my 5 year old boy goes missing walking home from school, he's missing for around an hour. I walk through a wooded area and he isn't there but two minutes later I hear a noise behind me and he is curled up lying on the floor very drowsy in a place...
Views: 584   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2014 12:21pm
by Jemma
Killer doesn't kill??
So the other day, I had a dream of being in a strange place. I was in some sort of building and decided to climb through a window. When I was outside I saw a hill with many trees infront of me and those trees had a bunch of branches together. I then looked behind me...
Views: 579   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 1, 2014 1:14pm
by Jades122
one scene dream and a question
hello, i opened my front door and saw the moon, only it was huge, maybe similar to a block of flats, i know there was a super moon at time of dream, i remember thinking i had to show this to the kids, it was amazing!- i turn on my heel and dream ends. since then i...
Views: 533   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 30, 2014 10:16pm
by harley
Sudden recurring dreams about my ex crush
Usually i don't consider dreams seriously, but last few weeks i am getting some kind of dreams which is really disturbing me. It involves me and my crush who rejected me 3 years before i don't even see or speak to her but all the dreams involves me and her I will...
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2014 11:13am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
Stumped and Confused (long)
I have a background in psychology and this dream has really just stumped me. Any insight would be appreciated! For some waking life context, I have always been in some sort of conflict with my parents and close friends, although it is more on unspoken level. I hav...
Views: 543   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 30, 2014 8:00am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
soul number of unborn child
Had a dream of being shown an unborn baby girl with a long number attached to it, and a voice said to me she was waiting for someone to call its number...do souls have numbers? Does this mean I will be having a baby or that I should ?
Views: 601   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 28, 2014 3:47pm
by lucas
Sending someone off at the airport
Hi guys!! I have a dream that needed to be interpret. In my dream, I was at the airport sending my friend off somewhere far far away. I don't know where. The tone was quite dark, but has the slight illumination of golden light. My friend whom I was sending off, s...
Views: 772   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 23, 2014 8:13am
by Jerry Gifford-Ho...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

stats from 7-14-10 to the present