www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com
DREAM FORUM

On Line Since 2005
NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED. Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
My Services are FREE. For Compensation a Response to the Analysis is Requested

By submitting your dream you have read and agree to Our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

Jungian Based [ GO ]
FREE Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Concepts I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Cat Rescue Fund
The Dream Forum Temporarily Closed For Restructuring
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream about Biden and the world deciding to resolve conflicts with video games

I had a dream that the world decided to resolve their conflicts in a videogame instead of fighting real wars.

In my dream, I was playing for America, and I was trying to get our spies to infiltrate the enemy base and to level them up. I'm not sure who we were playing against.

I noticed that one of our bases was guarded by only one guy and I thought to myself: "wtf is America doing?"

I was thinking about how dumb this is, and how we should change the rules to be more formal, boring (I guess), and to make more sense, when all of a sudden I saw Biden in the game wearing aviator sunglasses and riding a motorcycle with machine-guns attached to it.

Around this time, I saw a vision in the dream of "badass" 1980s-style videogames with monsters riding motorcycles and Duke Nukem. I had a feeling that this vision came from someone trying to help my understand the dream.

Biden was going incredibly fast on his motorcycle and I couldn't keep up with him. I think Obama was somewhere even farther ahead. I thought to myself: shouldn't Biden be back at the main base leading our forces? Then I saw Biden start crashing into trains, buses, etc., but instead of him being knocked back, the (much bigger) things he crashed into were knocked back. I wondered to myself "is Biden cheating?", then woke up from my dream.

I have had an unusual life and have been told that my dreams have special meaning. What does this dream mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Washington State, USA

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google Search

Re: Dream about Biden and the world deciding to resolve conflicts with video games

Also, in the vision part about 1980's videogames, I forgot to mention I saw the intro sequence of "Bad Dudes Vs. DragonNinja", were it says "The president has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?" Biden in the dream wasn't kidnapped by ninjas, though. Also, the monsters riding motorcylces were wearing leather jackets, and possibly, sunglasses.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Washington State USA

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Google search

stats from 7-14-10 to the present